10 minutes of delay...

caramassa

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everybody,
first of all i want to thank you all for your kindness answering newbies problems.

My problem is that i have almost 10 minutes delay on my epg : if a program is scheduled from 21h00 to 22h30 for example it begins really from 21h10 to 22h40. it's hard to program a recording in this case (i use it a lot).

i have this problem in all channels. i tried to erase the epg data and restart downloading, changing the internal clock of my vu+ duo, changing the time zone... nothing works!

any ideas?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hi everybody,
first of all i want to thank you all for your kindness answering newbies problems.

My problem is that i have almost 10 minutes delay on my epg : if a program is scheduled from 21h00 to 22h30 for example it begins really from 21h10 to 22h40. it's hard to program a recording in this case (i use it a lot).

i have this problem in all channels. i tried to erase the epg data and restart downloading, changing the internal clock of my vu+ duo, changing the time zone... nothing works!

any ideas?

Is your internal clock of Vu+ OK? If yes, set "Offset/Margin before record" and "Offset/Margin after record" as you need. (Menu>Setup>System>Customize)
Could be a problem of EPG data provider.