Duo2 12437 , Thor7

Jaska-oz

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have a vu+ duo 2 also and I have the same problem. The receivers signal just disappeared overnight. I have three satellite dishes and none work with the vu box. They all work with a satellite scanner and with a my old dream box. I have had the problem before and it fixed itself some how when I took it to the shop and put it on his dish there. I have a dual sat tuner and both don't work, I have also tried the tuner in a different slot with no luck. So aside from relating with your problem I can't help but I believe it may be a bad tuner or a problem in the box.
Jason

Jaska-oz

Vu+ Newbie
Hi just got mine working again. In tuner configuration I turned of send power to lnb. Don't know if it was a coincidence but now it works again. Well hope it helps.

daif01

Vu+ Newbie
The problem is not solvet yet. Yesterday i wanted to watch christmas programs on some channels on Thor 6 , 10903 v 2500 3/4 , but no signal. No problem with openbox sat finder , i borrowed vu+zero from friend , no problem. I even borrowed cheap chines receiver which coast 25 euro , no problem. I removed other tuners from vu+duo2 , as i have 4 satellite tuners , problem exist. . I think it is tuner problem. I do not understand why problem with all tuners although i only used one tuner since i bought the box. All other function of the box is intact . I only need tuner that works properly. I only have 100 euro for that purpose. I want to buyDVB-S2 TV Tuner USB -External TV Tuner. But i do not know which one is compatible with enigma2 box ?

Tururu

BH Lover
@daif01
According to installed image, one supported is TBS-5925 (200 €).
Buy Vu + Zero or another similar/cheap receiver € 100

As you have 4 tuner in the DUO2, swap the plates.
You are always using the same tuner and it may be damaged.
To test the second tuner (B) in the tuner configuration, connect to the tuner A, with the tuner A make a recording or use the PIP function in a channel that has the same band and polarity as the one that has problems.
----------
Segun imagen instalada, una soportada es TBS-5925 (200€).
Compra Vu+Zero u otro receptor similar/barato 100€.

Como tienes 4 tuner en el DUO2, intercambia las placas.
Estas usando siempre el mismo tuner y puede estar averiado.
Para probar el segundo tuner (B) en la configuracion del tuner, pon conectado al tuner A, con el tuner A realiza una grabacion ó usa la funcion PIP en un canal que tengas la misma banda y polaridad que el que tiene problemas.

Similar a esto con los canales del satelite Thor.
Similar to this with the satellite channels Thor.

00_PIP_Andalucia_TVGA_imagenonline.com_imagenes_13_a13219.jpg

Last edited:

daif01

Vu+ Newbie
@daif01
According to installed image, one supported is TBS-5925 (200 €).
Buy Vu + Zero or another similar/cheap receiver € 100

As you have 4 tuner in the DUO2, swap the plates.
You are always using the same tuner and it may be damaged.
To test the second tuner (B) in the tuner configuration, connect to the tuner A, with the tuner A make a recording or use the PIP function in a channel that has the same band and polarity as the one that has problems.
----------
Segun imagen instalada, una soportada es TBS-5925 (200€).
Compra Vu+Zero u otro receptor similar/barato 100€.

Como tienes 4 tuner en el DUO2, intercambia las placas.
Estas usando siempre el mismo tuner y puede estar averiado.
Para probar el segundo tuner (B) en la configuracion del tuner, pon conectado al tuner A, con el tuner A realiza una grabacion ó usa la funcion PIP en un canal que tengas la misma banda y polaridad que el que tiene problemas.

Similar a esto con los canales del satelite Thor.
Similar to this with the satellite channels Thor.

View attachment 34115
Thank you very much for your reply-