2 different playouts on 1 box.

Joakim

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all

I'm using a VU+ Duo2 with one dual tuner and one singel tuner.
I have a problem with my setup, I want to run 2 different playouts on my tuners.
The set up is so that in my work we remotely can check picture on 2 different DVB-C playouts.
But when the box finds the same channel on both tuners it automaticly uses the first tuner. Tuner A.
The only way to use tuner C is to disable tuner A and B. Seems it only uses Tuner C if Tuner A is occupied. Thus making the point for usage rather meaningless.
I have tried 5 different images all with the same result.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mito

Administrator
I don't know if I understand correctly what you want to do, but you can set the tuner C as prefered, in this way it will be used to first.

setup > system > customise (expert mode) > prefered tuner option...

Joakim

Vu+ Newbie
I don't know if I understand correctly what you want to do, but you can set the tuner C as prefered, in this way it will be used to first.

setup > system > customise (expert mode) > prefered tuner option...

Thanks for your reply.

I have 2 complete DVB-C playouts from 2 different operators.
What I want to do is to be able to check either playout i want and either channel.
90% of all channels are found on both operators playouts, but not in the same muxes and frequency the box doesn't let me choose a specific channel on a specific tuner.
As you wrote 1 tuner is the prefered one and the other is only used when the first is occupied, this is all good if the 2 tuners have identical feeds.

Hope this makes it clearer.

Mito

Administrator
I understand the problem, but I fear that there is no solution.
It would take a trick, but for the moment I can not think of anything...