2nd Layer EPG widget not showing (blank)

djxean

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys!

Just want to ask if you encounter this problem:

Im using CrossEPG
When pressing 2x the "OK" 2nd layer epg shows when (EIT now/next) in EPG Panel is "OFF"
but when i Turn "ON" the (EIT now/next) the result is, 2nd layer epg dosent show up (blank).

so when i leave the (EIT now/next) off the "1st Info bar (dosen't) update. Ex. timeline updates and time remaining. but the next name of the movie doesn't change. otherwise my 2nd Layer EPG is showing but i got this problem not updateing Now/Next.

Crossepg = media/usb
BH EPG Panel = media/usb
but all options is turned "off" now

i dont know if this is a bug or i just made something wrong. hope someone can help.

thanks!

a911

The BH Lover
Hi guys!

Just want to ask if you encounter this problem:

Im using CrossEPG
When pressing 2x the "OK" 2nd layer epg shows when (EIT now/next) in EPG Panel is "OFF"
but when i Turn "ON" the (EIT now/next) the result is, 2nd layer epg dosent show up (blank).

so when i leave the (EIT now/next) off the "1st Info bar (dosen't) update. Ex. timeline updates and time remaining. but the next name of the movie doesn't change. otherwise my 2nd Layer EPG is showing but i got this problem not updateing Now/Next.

Crossepg = media/usb
BH EPG Panel = media/usb
but all options is turned "off" now

i dont know if this is a bug or i just made something wrong. hope someone can help.

thanks!

@Cross epg setup:

Storage Device = Hard Drive
& Disable BH Backup.