3.0.1: plugin SerienFilm (by AWD) does not install

AlexWilMac

As told in the object, the plugin SerienFilm whose author is reported to be AWD, does not install in 3.0.1. It's a pity because it is so useful!
This plugin is not to be mistaken with the addons with similar names.

AlexWilMac

I must correct my previous message: the plugin do install but it has got huge problems: as soon as I try to enter the recording list the box get stuck and , after a while, I get the GSD.
The exact plugin name is SerienFilm 1.1

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I must correct my previous message: the plugin do install but it has got huge problems: as soon as I try to enter the recording list the box get stuck and , after a while, I get the GSD.
The exact plugin name is SerienFilm 1.1
any crashlog to help with the problem ?

Matrix10

Administrator
This plugin does not have compatible coding
with skin and image coding in BH image.
(MovieSelection coding is not compatible)

So the only option is to ask the author for a solution

rocuelo

Vu+ User
This plugin does not have compatible coding
with skin and image coding in BH image.
(MovieSelection coding is not compatible)

So the only option is to ask the author for a solution[/QUOTE

HI is working on solo4k???? I scared to install and then gets stuck like some plugins on my 3.0.0 version

Matrix10

Administrator

Again , MovieSelection coding is not compatible with coding we use inside our image skin coding.
example , We can not modify our coding and have a very small fonts in MovieSelection to be able to use this plugin.

rocuelo

Vu+ User
Again , MovieSelection coding is not compatible with coding we use inside our image skin coding.
example , We can not modify our coding and have a very small fonts in MovieSelection to be able to use this plugin.
then why is in datebase from bh???

Matrix10

Administrator
The problem is that images coders and plugins coders do not use the same line for coding
but everyone does sometimes something different with modifications.

Sometimes it is possible to compensate
but in this case not because the plug-in uses the same coding from default skin coding
but plugin coding is different from the image coding.Then we have a conflict.