Repeated crashes in OBH using Multigraphic EPG

AlexWilMac

I'm having quite frequent crashes with OBH and this is not something happening only in the latest version.
If I'm not wrong it became more frequent from OBH 1.0.001 ahead, but maybe it had been happening also with OBH 0.6.
It seem related to the use of multigraphic EPG.
I think I noticed that it happens when some services does not display anything in the timeline and browsing the EPG itself going UP/DOWN (moving focus) it crashes as soon as you pass over the empty services.
It does not happen with services where the EPG is really and surely empty.
It is like the EPG causes this crash because it is not able to display some contents.
I attach just the last two crashes logs.

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2017-04-28_20-28-27.txt
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Enigma2_crash_2017-04-28_10-15-06.txt
    17.4 KB · Views: 2

Matrix10

Administrator
It seems to me that you've got bad EPG data causing image crash.
I did not notice it, but I use only satellite epg.

AlexWilMac

Actually, until some days ago, as I've always done since the beginning of my VU+ experience, I used CrossEPG. Than, just because of these repeated crashes, I decided to use EPGImport. Unfortunately, there is no satellite EPG for my favourite services and I need this plugins although they have many events wrong...

Matrix10

Administrator
I understand, but the log ,how I understand it reflects problems with EPG reading.
I'll test if I get a similar crash.

AlexWilMac

Exactly. As I said, it tries to read the EPG data but there is some problems (that's why I also cannot read anything in the timeline).
I would post this in the plugin section if it had happened only to one of these two plugins. But, as it affects both, I thought it might be a general issue.
I want now to try a different skin for some days to see if it is related to TMX_itanium_C, the only one used lately (in this case, it'd be a real pity!).

Matrix10

Administrator
I really do not have that bug after my test.
tested EPG-Importer EPG data from Rytec Benelux XMLTV and Rytec Germany/Austria.. epg
I did not have the image crash.

Evident issue with your EPG data.

You may try to replace skin.xml which is different from yours.

Attachments

• skin.zip
    43.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

AlexWilMac

I also had a suspect about L4L.
I use Rytec Italy, all Rytecs Russian (4 in all), Rytec UK and Rytec Virgin UK.