EPGImport (Rytec new)

Matrix10

Administrator
NEW EpgImport plugin Rytec for Open Black Hole ARM processor

Install In the following order:

1.liblzma5_5.2.2-r0.0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk
2.python-lzma_0.0.8-r0.0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk
3.enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport_1.0+git124+a64fbeb-r0.0_all.ipk

PLS , You can now better use/download xz versions files with EPGImport ,(faster And less server load ).

Test

(I do not know if the image update will
overwrite this files.Let's hope for an update soon in the image itself)

Attachments

• python-lzma_0.0.8-r0.0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk
    21.3 KB · Views: 433
  • liblzma5_5.2.2-r0.0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk
    64.5 KB · Views: 400
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport_1.0+git124+a64fbeb-r0.0_all.ipk
    100.4 KB · Views: 693
Last edited:

Matrix10

Administrator
For testing

NEW EpgImport Open Black Hole mips processor ( I have test with Duo2 Open BH)

test
You can now use/download xz files with EPG.

Install In the following order:

1.python-lzma_0.0.8-r0.0_mips32el.ipk
2.enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport_1.0+git124+a64fbeb-r0.0_mips32el.ipk

Attachments

• python-lzma_0.0.8-r0.0_mips32el.ipk
    20.4 KB · Views: 461
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport_1.0+git124+a64fbeb-r0.0_mips32el.ipk
    96.7 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:

Matrix10

Administrator
Info from Willy (Rytec team)

Some explanation about the new sources.

Firstly you will see they are divided into categories. At least if you updated the importer. If not you will see only a long list which still works.

The division is made by country. In each country you will find generally a Basic file, an additional file and a SportsMovie file.

Basic:

These are the national channels. In the UK it is Freeview. Spain and Italy - DTT (DVB-T) Except Premium

Additional

All the other channels, except Sports and Movie channels for which you need a separate subscription.

So Eurosport 1/2 are include here.

SportsMovie

The Sports and Movie channels for which you need a separate subscription.

If you make your selection for data to import, only select what you really need. If you do not have a subscription to the Sport/Movie channels, do not select these.

Sometimes providers have the national channels of neighbouring countries in their package, so now you can select just the basic channels of that country. Again saving on download volume.

IPTV users, which are only interested in the Sports Movie channels, can only select the Sports/Movie file. Again saving on download volume, and import time.

Now some explanation about the categories

The first category is General, And this needs the most of explanation:

It contains: News Channels, Erotic Channels, AFN, IPTV and Miscellaneous

News Channels:

I think this source is self explaining. Think about the news channels, CNN, Bloomberg, BBC WorldNews, France24 etc...

Most of these channels have an english EPG. France24 exist in French and English version, so it has the corresponding EPG language

In some sources some of these channels have also an entry, if the schedule is found in the local language

Erotic Channels

No need to explain this

AFN

Those who want this, will know what is included

IPTV

This contains the EPG for the FTA channels for which I listed the URL's in this post: https://forums.openp...ls-service-ref/

Miscellaneous

These are number of channels for which mostly only one source of EPG can be found. Mostly in English. The occur in many different subscription packages, with all the same schedule.

Think about: Fashion, Music Channels (MTVDance/Rocks/LiveHD, VH1, Brava, iconcerts) Some of the exotic sports channels (Outdoor, Autoundmotorsport, Extreme, esports) and JimJam.eu

Local version of JimJam are included in their language. But several sat providers, have the EU version of JimJam, of which I can only find an English version.

Further The categories mostly follow different countries. The different countries are given in the local language. But be aware that in this list I cannot use accented characters. So do not complain about the missing accents. I know.

There is one strange combination: the Netherlands/Belgium/France. This one is explained somewhere above.

The sections Old style, and EPG.DAT have been removed.

The old style files (large files) will be maintained until September 30, 2017. After this data they will be removed, and this links will not work anymore. This means that everyone should have installed the new sources list by then.

In the second half of the sources file there is a duplication so it seems of all sources. These are the xz versions, a new way of compressing which produces files only half of the size of the older gz files. In the future only these files will be provided. (saving on download bandwidth).

I understand that now they are working also on PLi4 and PLi6.0RC provide you have updated the importer to the latest version.

Although, some of the xz version files do not work yet because the file is not provided yet. This will be done after I disable the old style files.

Most do work however.

So try the new xz files, and start saving download volume from our servers, right now. It helps to keep up the service.

If in your case it does not work, go back to top of the list and select the normal gz files (the sources without the xz addition)

I am interested to hear the experiences of non PLi users with these xz files. And as a non-PLi user, if you have problems, please report this to your image provider, so he can take steps to correct it. (the solutions are available)

EPG.DAT

These links have been removed. These files are normally only used by BlackHole users.

Importing them with XMLTVimport sometimes work, sometimes it does not. So I decided to remove this section from the import list.

I will also inform BlackHole image builders they are going to have to think about providing others ways of importing EPG in their image, as the solutions are freely available.

For the moment the files are still produced. So if you decide not to update, you can keep using these sources. You risk that somewhere in the future this does not work anymore.

Willy

korret

Vu+ Newbie
gracias matrix 10. pregunto si la proxima actualizacion de obh 1.0 contiene archivos de epg import nuevo. esto es myu interesante.

x10an

Vu+ Newbie
On my Solo2 with OpenBH 1.0.026 I get the following error:

"Some plugins are not available:
Extensions/EPGImport (cannot import name selectionpng)"

Matrix10

Administrator
On my Solo2 with OpenBH 1.0.026 I get the following error:

Extensions/EPGImport (cannot import name selectionpng)"

Try to download the file again,From earlier post
enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport_1.0+git124+a64fbeb-r0.0_mips32el.ipk
Install IPK

Restart image
And test again.

x10an

Vu+ Newbie
Try to download the file again,From earlier post
enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport_1.0+git124+a64fbeb-r0.0_mips32el.ipk
Install IPK

Restart image
And test again.

Thank you very much, all working 100% now, including the .xz import.

elcharlie.x

Vu+ Newbie
On my Zero with Blackhole 3.0 I get the following error:

Extensions/EPGImport ('module' object has no attribute 'parameters')"

interofilo

Vu+ Newbie
These are the national channels. In the UK it is Freeview. Spain and Italy - DTT (DVB-T) Except Premium
Hi, thanks a lot for you post, but i have any questions:
Why not Italy - DTT (DVB-T) Premium?
There are some possibilities in the future?
Thanks in advance.

Angelo1966

Vu+ Newbie
[QUOTE = "Matrix10, post: 234605, member: 9"] NOUVEAU plugin EpgImport Rytec pour le processeur Open Black Hole ARM

Installer dans l'ordre suivant:

1.liblzma5_5.2.2-r0.0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk
2. python-lzma_0.0.8-r0.0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk
3.enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport_1.0 + git124 + a64fbeb-r0.0_all.ipk

PLS, vous pouvez désormais mieux utiliser / télécharger les fichiers des versions xz avec EPGImport (plus rapide et moins de charge du serveur).

Tester

(Je ne sais pas si la mise à jour de l'image
écraser ces fichiers. Espérons une mise à jour bientôt dans l'image elle-même) [/ QUOTE]
merci

SergioAtmani

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All,
I apologize in advance if my request has been handled in a distinct post. I am attaching my Enigma crash file. Guess that is linked to the EPG Importer plugin. Can someone direct me to the right solution to get epg on my IPTV favorite folders.
Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1579434073.rar
    5.9 KB · Views: 10

essco4355

Vu+ Newbie
I installed successfully the plugin. But when I manually update, only 545 events found, even I marked a lot of countries.. Where is the location of rytec.sources.xml? I thought is in /etc/epgimport. Isn't it?
I am new with OBH.