Backup problem

amine2010

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys.
I have a problem when i tried to make a backup with oph 4.3 in my duo2 as you see on the attached image.
Any help please

Attachments

• IMG_20190927_012711.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17

AlexWilMac

After a while, as I was warned by @insanity, I did a try.
Consider that I've been using OBH 4.3
Full Backup without problems since it first release apart from the first attempt, when it was installed in OMB... but I thought it might have been a "youth" problem of the new release.
Then I installed OBH 4.3 in flash and it performs a scheduled full backup everyday, without issues, in my NAS. I also sometimes did some manual FullBackups to my HDD.
Today, after this warning from insanity, I tried to perform a FullBackup of another instance of 4.3 installed in OMB: it was a disaster: after having tried to build the backup (I had chosen the HDD, in this case) not only I got the same error lines in post#1 but, more importantly, it was impossible to restart also the image in flash, exactly as @insanity had reported to me.
This means there must be an issue only if you try this operation in OBH running in OMB.

amine2010

Vu+ Newbie
yes i tried many times with the same issue and the worst is that the image is damaged and i had to reinstall it everytime.
thanks

AlexWilMac

As I haven’t tried by the last updates, what release are you using at the moment? This is to check if the .011 has still the same problem.

amine2010

Vu+ Newbie
i just tried with last update .012 and the image is damaged again. please find the crash log if you can see where the problem is.
thanks again

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2019-12-12_12-48-11.txt
    27.9 KB · Views: 1

Ev0

Admin
< 8345.900> Traceback (most recent call last):
< 8345.900> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 57, in action
< 8345.900> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/BpBlue.py", line 153, in keyOk
< 8345.901> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/etc/BhCamConf'

Check in /etc if the file BhCamConf is there.

Assuming you are trying to do a settings backup, this is not a standard file to backup, which means you have selected to back this file up yourself (probably using a backup from a previous version).

amine2010

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for the reply
i am not sure i understand but all i did is trying to make a fullbackup with the option in the main menu. my friend has the same issue with his zero.