4k vs 1080

Nicola1980

Vu+ Newbie
Vu + Duo 4k se
Image: OpenATV 6.4

I have a 4k tv, but the broadcasts I see are almost all in 1920x1080, do you advise me to set the mode to 1080 or 4k? I don't see a big difference ..

AlexWilMac

This is the forum for BH or OBH, not for OATV. But surely, you can't set the image to produce a FullHD picture if you have a 4K TV! You wouldn't be able to watch 4K channels in 4K. Your question is bizarre. Why did you buy a 4K TV if there are really few channels in 4K? But, as they exist, at least for them take advantage of your decoder and of your TV.
Anyway, we can't know what your Deutch image does switching between those two modes, but I think is the same that happens in other images.

Last edited:

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Vu + Duo 4k se
Image: OpenATV 6.4

I have a 4k tv, but the broadcasts I see are almost all in 1920x1080, do you advise me to set the mode to 1080 or 4k? I don't see a big difference ..

Yes there are few regular transmissions in 4K... It is also difficult to buy, new, a Full HD Tv.

You can better the image... 4K is 4K, Full HD is Full HD! Install OBH in Duo 4K iSE f, even in OMB, and compares with OATV.