7 day EPG

Klas Wallin

Vu+ Newbie
I've set up Rytec Sweden XMLTV (XEPGDB repacked) in CrossEPG, but the download are gooing a little bit too fast... 1 sec... and nothing ends up in the crossepg-folder :-(

Klas Wallin

Vu+ Newbie
Ok, but I'm not sure that's my main issue. Have just checked the file epg.dat via WinSCP and the file isn't empty, meaning that something has been downloaded from Rytec.
The file is downloaded to a USB-HD. I Think the problem is that the EPG function doesn't know where to find the file, or am I totally wrong in my suspicions?

Check that you have the usb stick mounted correctly, and in the crossepg configuration make sure that the usb stick is where you want the data saved too...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro

Klas Wallin

Vu+ Newbie
I would say that the USB-HD is mounted correctly because recording etc. works well.
After deleting the folder "crossepg" in /media/usb/ and after downloading epg the folder is created again: /media/usb/crossepg, so far so good but the folder is empty!

Klas Wallin

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, but... From the config file I copied the URL and without any problem I downloaded a crossepg.headers.db via a browser. Problem is that I can't of course read it, it may contain old data because of rytec servers down. I guess this file then must be converted (by CrossEPG) to a epg.dat right?

Have you tried updating the rytec providers from the settings window...

Klas Wallin

Vu+ Newbie
You mean inside CrossEPG (settings)? I have only choosen "Rytec Sweden XMLTV (XEPGDB repacked)"
Under Database information nothing shows up.

BTW Thanks for your time! :)

In the crossepg menu you should have a option to update rytec providers, it's between providers start order & update xepgdb providers...

godlovesatrier

Vu+ Newbie
Can you try and fetch the xmltv rather than the xepgdb, sometimes I've found that works when there's a problem with the repackaged files.