Adding a favourite channel

CarrotCruncher

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

I have setup my Zero with the latest Blackhole image - very pleased!

Can someone please tell me how I can setup a favourite channel list? I do not currently have one setup so when I go into add to boquet from the channel listing (ALL) it doesn't seem to work.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Many thanks

Mick12334

Display your channel list, by pressing the up/down buttons, centre control, or the two buttons to the right, of the central control, then press the Blue button, for favourites, followed by the menu button and add Bouquet. You name this using your remote channel buttons like a keypad, for texting.

Once done go back to your list of channels, highlight one, and press menu, followed by add to bouquet/favouries.

CarrotCruncher

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Mick

I tried that but it didn't allow me to create a new bouquet. I have now solved it by using DreamboxEDIT.

Thank you for taking time to reply.

Mick12334

Sounds like a bug in the software, it always works on my VU+ Duo 2.
Just tried it using Black Hole 2.14 and it worked.

Mick12334

Your receiver is new, so it might be the software, as adding a Bouquet is basic and works straight away, when in the favourites list, press menu, select Add Bouquet, and OK the dialogue box, for naming, appears immediately.
As you have managed it using Dreambox edit all you have to do is backup your settings, once you've completed adding all your bouquets, and storing the channels, then you can restore after any updates.

CarrotCruncher

Vu+ Newbie
Your receiver is new, so it might be the software, as adding a Bouquet is basic and works straight away, when in the favourites list, press menu, select Add Bouquet, and OK the dialogue box, for naming, appears immediately.
As you have managed it using Dreambox edit all you have to do is backup your settings, once you've completed adding all your bouquets, and storing the channels, then you can restore after any updates.

I think it all seems fine now, perhaps I had the sequence wrong - I did say it was likely to be me! I just added my fave radio stations and it is all good!

Thanks again Mick!

B.Bari

Vu+ Newbie
Guys,
Please let me know if there is a mac version of DreamboxEdit or if there's any equivalent to edit bouqets etc on Solo2.
Thanks