Adding plugins to my Zero with BH 2.15

BadBlake

Vu+ Newbie
I added the screen grabber plugin to my Zero, but it does not work. I configured it to work with the mute button on my remote but nothing happens -it won't start when pressing the corresponding button. I tried configuring it to other buttons on my remote, but with same result. I tried restarting the Zero a few times too -same result.
Anybody?
I also tried installing the multi quick button plugin -didn't work either...

BadBlake

Vu+ Newbie
That's not the answer I was looking for. I know I can use my computer for screenshots. I want to know why the plugin doesn't work. I want to take screenshots using my Zero.
Anybody here with a little experience that may be able to help a newbie out?

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Unfortunately you forgot to specify what is the plugin exact name and where you got it, so we could test it: I found a BH addon called ScreenGrabber.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Well, I installed the ScreenGrabber BH addon on my test box with BH 2.1.5

I used these settings:
Grab all
TEXT
/media/usb
1920x1080
jpeg60
others are off

When I press the remote TEXT button the addon menu comes up, then I press the OK button and the image file is saved to media/usb.
I can recall the saved image on the screen using the ScreenGrabber menu Files (yellow button).

So it looks like the ScreenGrabber BH addon is working correctly on BH 2.1.5.

Matrix10

Administrator
I added the screen grabber plugin to my Zero, but it does not work. I configured it to work with the mute button on my remote but nothing happens -it won't start when pressing the corresponding button. I tried configuring it to other buttons on my remote, but with same result. I tried restarting the Zero a few times too -same result.
Anybody?
I also tried installing the multi quick button plugin -didn't work either...

No need to add a plugin that maybe does not work
Screenshot grab is al inside BH images,
and no need to config button if you can use help button for all this

Only you have to install Sherlock plugin from BH image server
and config in Sherlock plugin >> Swap Help button to OSD and screenshot of only TV screenshot

Sherlock plugin It's lite plugin and is not harmful for image.