Additionally

AlexWilMac

????? What do you mean? Are you talking about ADDONS, perhaps?
Addons is in the main menu or it's accessible by GREEN/YELLOW.

And what does it mean: "some of the BH images"? There is only one BH (and its versions, of course, but they have the same structure and overall functions since, probably the 2.0.4 or before) and one OBH (Open Blackhole), although OBH has been changed a bit about its Menu commands and structure.

jaa

Vu+ Newbie
Why so aggressive. There are various updates of BH. Of course, that's what I meant.
Addons Green / yellow I get up but get up connection failed when I try to upload BH add-ons.
Have a corresponding box and there it works. the box is on the internet. There is a new version on both of the boxes.

AlexWilMac

Not aggressive at all: despite the fact your message was totally not detailed and generic ("some of BH images": which ones? We cannot guess) I tried to guess.
And, above all, from your post it seemed you did not find the Addons, not that you had a connection issue.
Try the google DNS or the OpenDNS

a911

The BH Lover
Why so aggressive. There are various updates of BH. Of course, that's what I meant.
Addons Green / yellow I get up but get up connection failed when I try to upload BH add-ons.
Have a corresponding box and there it works. the box is on the internet. There is a new version on both of the boxes.

Have u checked the internet connection on the 1st box?