Adobe FlashPLayer

petine

Vu+ User
Recently I wanted to view a film. After entering the url in the browser I got the message to add the Adobe Flash Player.

Is this as usual and if so how do I add the flash player ???
Peter

petine

Vu+ User
Sorry Paolini, but I already do not make use of Windows for the last 12 years; Ubuntu from Linux :dance:
Also I do not understand why you mention my Windows PC. On my STB I entered the url in the browser (from my STB) and then I got the reply. So I think I have to install Adobe Flash Player on my STB, or ...... :unsure:

Maybe somebody knows the answer for me.

levi

Sorry Paolini, but I already do not make use of Windows for the last 12 years; Ubuntu from Linux :dance:
Also I do not understand why you mention my Windows PC. On my STB I entered the url in the browser (from my STB) and then I got the reply. So I think I have to install Adobe Flash Player on my STB, or ...... :unsure:

No flash player on any enigma boxes (stp)

paolino

Vu+ User+++

I have to use Windows, because some professional applications I need for my work are only for Windows. I use Linux and Vu+ for fun and I have a lot of fun with Black Hole, more than with Linux.

I appologize to BH staff and all forum members for this out of topic post :offtopic:.