Advanced Movie Selection (Alternative for EMC&Suomipoeka

rassi

Vu+ User
Here is very nice alternative for EMC & SuomiPoeka plugins, called Advanced Movie Selection, this one should work properly with BH, so this is must have to all users who want use BH with functions from EMC or SuomiPoeka.

Code:
So and here for all those who advanced movie list by jack daniel and cmikula like to try it immediately once they are no longer encrypted and free to all.
Here are some pictures (all you can do with the movie list, I can not show here), there is a lot topok
I copy here once purely the function list from the IHAD.

Functions:

* Folder structure can be sent off in the menu (so you can navigate through the movie list to different folders).
* Film status (symbol and color), and progress can be activated via the menu.
* Own LCD / OLED screen (with info about the selected movie)
* Color keys can be assigned using the menu functions, or bookmarks.
* Color key name can be changed by menu.
* Different views of one line, two lines (with and without cover) can be set via menu (default e2).
* Cover with film information seeking can be downloaded and stored on TMDb
* The cover and the description can either be saved once loaded / only for one movie or all movies in the list.
* The cover and description of the film can be deleted individually and as a package.
* The movie description is saved as *. ince and the supported file formats for all (standard e2).
* Existing *. eit files are not looking at a TMDb updated or overwritten. If new information is loaded, the file will ince the film removed.
* Is the resolution of the covers downloaded, can be adjusted.
* Movies can be renamed (no extra plugin required)
* Movies can be moved and copied (no extra plugin required)
* It may be in the film list are searched by title (no extra plugin required)
* The position of the movie info bar can be set via menu.
* It may be determined by which button to start the movie list is (are 5 pieces to choose from)
* The settings can be many options / features are turned on or because of the clarity
* There is a special film to be called the Info screen button in the movie list and during playback of the movie about info can.
* With many info can be installed if the MerlinEPG or Cooltv guide are called during the movie playback (no extra plugin required)
* Up to *. flv to all of the box supported film formats can be played (Incl. DVD *. iso)
* It can also be produced at no *. ts files one file *. cuts, thus continuing the playback is possible even when no *. ts files
* E2 standard operation (including bookmarks)
* HD, XD and SD skin ready
* Locale untertstützung (translations are welcome)
* And all the functions that come with every update to halt

Dr. Best is also the other users and their codes are made freely available thanked.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-advancedmovieselection_2.4-20111231-r1_mipsel.ipk
    370.8 KB · Views: 182

Mito

Administrator
The pictures you posted aren't visible becouse the site where they are published requires the registration to see them.
Please attach the screenshots directly in this thread.

Tamaki

Administrator
Is there the possibility to see also subdir in hdd/movie.
I look for it but didn't find.

dimfil

BH Lover
Great alternative to EMC.
I would like also a "trash can" feature though. If there is one, I could not find how to enable it...

rassi

Vu+ User
Great alternative to EMC.
I would like also a "trash can" feature though. If there is one, I could not find how to enable it...

There is, name was "Wastebasket"

Has any one found button for marking multiplefiles?
It is great feature on EMC&Suomipoeka, so you can delete/move multiple files at the same time.

Tamaki

Administrator
To tel the truth i prefer ECM.
Does anybody know if there is the possibility to have personal skin such as with ECM and if there is any skin around?

prosit

Vu+ Newbie
Was the same in the TMDb search at AMS plugin and when I press yellow button (Manual Search) the system falls into the GS.
What a cause?
BH 1.7.6

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1342214270.rar
    19.7 KB · Views: 11

Tamaki

Administrator
Was the same in the TMDb search at AMS plugin and when I press yellow button (Manual Search) the system falls into the GS.
What a cause?
BH 1.7.6
I really don't know what it means:
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 548, in readSkin
for i in source.downstream_elements:
AttributeError: 'Pixmap' object has no attribute 'downstream_elements'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x1fb74e0>>,('ColorActions', 'yellow')) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settings
resolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settings
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)