Air player

perise

Vu+ Newbie
Today I tried this new plugin, it works great! This plugin lets you play your media (music, video, photo) from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch/Android directly to your Vu+....I made my test with an iPhone 4 and with my Uno. It works with Apple Airplay protocol.
I also made another test: I send a video from my Macbook to Uno using Airflick and it works!!!

Mito

Administrator
Today I tried this new plugin, it works great! This plugin lets you play your media (music, video, photo) from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch/Android directly to your Vu+....I made my test with an iPhone 4 and with my Uno. It works with Apple Airplay protocol.
I also made another test: I send a video from my Macbook to Uno using Airflick and it works!!!
Nice news.
Can you upload the plugin?
I'd like to try it.

perise

Vu+ Newbie
UPDATE: After some tests I noticed that not everything works perfect..Photos and videos from iPhone library work, music had some problems....with Airflick from macbook photos, videos and music from iTunes work but not every kind of video, m4v files from iTunes are ok, mkv and avi don't work for me...