airplayer blackhole 2.0 support????

Pirre

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have got airplayer V.0.3.1 running on BH 2.0.1
but neither my iphone or laptop can see the E2 airplayer.
The apple tv is seen but not E2 airplayer.
Do I need to change the configuration and if so what needs changing?
Thanks
Hi @ strummer !

Could it be that your vu+ is connected to internet trough wlan? Then you have to change from eth0 to wlan0 in plugins/airplayer/settings (red)

\
Pirre

strummer

Vu+ Newbie
Hi @ strummer !

Could it be that your vu+ is connected to internet trough wlan? Then you have to change from eth0 to wlan0 in plugins/airplayer/settings (red)

\
Pirre

thanks for your suggestion, when in settings I am unable to change from eth0 to wlan0

Pirre

Vu+ Newbie
Ok?
But your box is connected trough wlan?

Yesterday I changed from wired to wireless, and noted that air player stopped to work !
But when I changed settings to Wlan
Everything is ok again!

I suppose you already try to restart GUI
?
Maybe uninstall and reinstall airplayer again?
Do you get a message that airplayer is running when restarting GUI ?

\
Pirre

strummer

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Pirre, I appreciate your help mate.

my box is connected through a wired connection

I have uninstalled airplayer a couple of times and I'm currently using the one in this thread.

I get the message "airplayer is running" when restarting GUI

I have not changed any settings because I've read that the default settings are good to go and I'm not sure what I need to change.

When in settings (red) I cannot change the interface settings.

Any ideas?? cheers

Pirre

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Pirre, I appreciate your help mate.

my box is connected through a wired connection

I have uninstalled airplayer a couple of times and I'm currently using the one in this thread.

I get the message "airplayer is running" when restarting GUI

I have not changed any settings because I've read that the default settings are good to go and I'm not sure what I need to change.

When in settings (red) I cannot change the interface settings.

Any ideas?? cheers
Hi @strummer!
I am trying to do my best to help, cause i personally like the plugin alot! ;)

Ok it´s connected through wired connection ! So yes, the default settings should work! ( and it should be etn0, but anyway i can´t understand why you can´t change the interface- setting!)
Anyway! I know by experience that while downloading .ipk, sometimes the file could be corrupted, so if you have not tryed to download the file from my post more then once, maybe it is worth a try?
Have you tryed more appleproducts then youré Iphone and your laptop? What model of Iphone and what iOS ?

Cheers
Pirre

strummer

Vu+ Newbie
Hi @strummer!
I am trying to do my best to help, cause i personally like the plugin alot! ;)

Ok it´s connected through wired connection ! So yes, the default settings should work! ( and it should be etn0, but anyway i can´t understand why you can´t change the interface- setting!)
Anyway! I know by experience that while downloading .ipk, sometimes the file could be corrupted, so if you have not tryed to download the file from my post more then once, maybe it is worth a try?
Have you tryed more appleproducts then youré Iphone and your laptop? What model of Iphone and what iOS ?

Cheers
Pirre

It looks like it is a really useful plugin, I just can't seem to get it to work for me :(

I have reinstalled the plugin about 3 or 4 times, always getting the confirmation that it is working, but my iphone (4s on 5.1.1) doesn't see airplayer E2 but has no problem seeing Apple tv

not really sure what the problems is

Pirre

Vu+ Newbie
It looks like it is a really useful plugin, I just can't seem to get it to work for me :(

I have reinstalled the plugin about 3 or 4 times, always getting the confirmation that it is working, but my iphone (4s on 5.1.1) doesn't see airplayer E2 but has no problem seeing Apple tv

not really sure what the problems is
Hi my m8 @ strummer!

Probably this is not the issue?
But why have you not updated youré iOS? I also have an 4s but i´m runnin´at iOS 6,1,2...

\
Pirre

Pirre

Vu+ Newbie
Hi my m8 @ strummer!

Probably this is not the issue?
But why have you not updated youré iOS? I also have an 4s but i´m runnin´at iOS 6,1,2...

\
Pirre
@strummer!
After some "googleing"!
Are you really runnin´ at iOS 5.1.1 ? Because if you are that is the issue!!!

\
Pirre

hija31

Vu+ User
The iOS is not the problem I think. Here a 3GS with 4.3.3 work's fine .
Using a wired connection and AirPlayer v.0.3.2b6 with standard settings.

strummer

Vu+ Newbie
@strummer!
After some "googleing"!
Are you really runnin´ at iOS 5.1.1 ? Because if you are that is the issue!!!

\
Pirre
Hi m8, what makes you think 5.1.1 is the issue?

I haven't got round to updating ios since it was jailbroken

MickDude

Vu+ Newbie
Just installed BH 2.0.2

Installed Airplayer from various sources but none are showing up in the Plugins list.

Any ideas?

MickDude

jwkfitz

Vu+ Newbie
I have VU+Dou2 with Blackhole 2.0.6 rev C, I have searched high and low and cant find the Airplay plugin anywhere, can anybody help!