airplayer blackhole 2.0 support????

akf

Vu+ Newbie
i have tried iplayer on my ipad with this but only get sound any ideas as to why
youtube plays fine

hisham

Vu+ Newbie
I have VU+Dou2 with Blackhole 2.0.6 rev C, I have searched high and low and cant find the Airplay plugin anywhere, can anybody help!

google is your friend

Code:
http://www.airplayer.biz/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=621

Last edited by a moderator:

micky

Vu+ Newbie
hi can any one help me please, using solo2, I can play video from my iPhone 4s to vu+ stb, it will only play for a few seconds then stops, saying I need a premium key? does any know what this is? it is blank in my airplayer settings, I also downloaded airplayer from iTunes, costing about five euros? why can I not view my videos from my iPhone to my telly??????????

levi

Airplayer developers let you use that plagin some time for free but after free periot they want you to pay (donete them) unfortunately nothing to do with blackhole (team) image

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

yokibear

Vu+ Newbie
Airplayer developers let you use that plagin some time for free but after free periot they want you to pay (donete them) unfortunately nothing to do with blackhole (team) image

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Hi m8 they ask you for keys i wonder if the blackhole guys can develop a similar plugin for blackhole i am sure they are able