Announcements All about PrismCube

Status
Not open for further replies.

polo_

Vu+ Newbie
I´m not very happy with Marusys, this project is the best but no news, update, no comment!!!
I´m disapointed :(

aymen

Vu+ Newbie
patience.patience
you know that it id new product
Bh is behind
so why to be anxious or disappointed?

Sanvalentino

Vu+ Newbie
I agree that the new software has improved the speed of the unit, whether in the STB section or the XBMC or going from one to the other, but there are still some problems that have not been treated that would be nice if the BH team could fix in their coming software:

1- The channels are sorted alphabetically in a strange way, as the capital letters come first and then the others. This is not normal.
2- When you want to go into channel sorting/editing, favorite creating, etc... the menu turns red. Then you try to find the channel you want to change or add to a favorite group. You cannot visualize (preview) that channel to make sure you have the right one. This makes things a lot more complicated.

These are only a few examples. I will add some more later.

When is the BH firmware expected to be ready?

polo_

Vu+ Newbie
I use pvrmanager from openbox to edite my favorite channels, why you dont try, it more easy.
I load from stb, edite and send it by usb.

Vpekus

Vu+ Newbie
updated today to firmware 1.2 and still have problems
1. vary bad network performance , copying file at max speed of 4.4MB\s , playing video files over the network now even worse ,*.MKV files with size of 5-7 GB and above playing with a lot of lags (was better in 1.1.12) , *.VOB files has the same problem even if they size less then 1 GB.
2. the resolution doesnt match the screen and the picture is overscaled (only the video including youtube sat or any other video played) the menu is ok after calibration, the system set to 1080p , the tv shows 1080p , the video calibration menu shows 1280*720
icon_question.gif

3. still there is no sign of life of HDMI-CEC Function and no configuration options for this function

I hope that someone finally fix these errors.

capa

Vu+ User+++
some other ideas on Confluence_BHP_0.1.2

Attachments

• IMG_4462 Kopie.jpg
    IMG_4462 Kopie.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 121
  • screenshot031.png
    screenshot031.png
    826.8 KB · Views: 119
  • screenshot032.png
    screenshot032.png