Alternative channel numbers

oldgraf

Vu+ Newbie
Is there any way to number channels from 1 in every favourities bouqet ? I see this setting in openatv, here is missing. If I enter in fav bouqet A then can choice channel from numer 1,2 etc. If then I enter in fav bouqet B then I can again select channels from number one, two and etc.
thanks

nunigaia

Is there any way to number channels from 1 in every favourities bouqet ? I see this setting in openatv, here is missing. If I enter in fav bouqet A then can choice channel from numer 1,2 etc. If then I enter in fav bouqet B then I can again select channels from number one, two and etc.
thanks

Press MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > USER INTERFACE > ALTERNATIVE CHANNEL NUMBERS ---> YES

and check it does what you want!

best regards
nunigaia

oldgraf

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for answer @nunigaia
But after SYSTEM there is nothing like USER INTEFRACE. Is missing addons or ? This is clean install of 2.1.6 and update to 2.1.6.1.

nunigaia

Thanks for answer @nunigaia
But after SYSTEM there is nothing like USER INTEFRACE. Is missing addons or ? This is clean install of 2.1.6 and update to 2.1.6.1.

I´ve at this moment installed Open Blackhole, and i don´t want to go back!

On Blackhole 2.1.6 or 2.1.6.1 try ---> MENU>SETUP>SYSTEM>CUSTOMIZE> change customize to expert MODE if needed and see if you have --> alternative channel numbering option.

best regards
nunigaia

oldgraf

Vu+ Newbie
Today I see screenshot with "Alternative channel number" options in OBH forum. Way this is missing in current BH ?

nunigaia

Today I see screenshot with "Alternative channel number" options in OBH forum. Way this is missing in current BH ?

Sorry ... but i think you must install Open Blackhole, as i told you i don´t want go back to test it, and of course to help you!

best regards
nunigaia

oldgraf

Vu+ Newbie
I move to OBH but there is problem with tuners and revert back to BH. Does anyone know whether it will appear "USER INTERFACE" ever ?
thanks

oldgraf

Vu+ Newbie
I set "Alternative numbering mode" in settings file and is working. But it is not convenient to make settings

oldgraf

Vu+ Newbie
Of cource. Add this line in file /etc/enigma2/settings
config.usage.alternative_number_mode=true
I;m long time with OBH on solo2 after they fix problem with tunners.