Any video showing how BH looks like?

nunigaia

I have always been on another image for VU+. Is there a video where I can see how this image looks like?

No. There´s no Video.

Note: You are member of our community since Sept 14, 2011. You have 33 posts, and you haven´t get the desired time to check our images!

Better than a video, just a personal comment:

You don't know how much time you spent, by not using Blackhole or Open BlackHole images on your Vu+ Stb´s.

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

I have always been on another image for VU+. Is there a video where I can see how this image looks like?
So, you think you can judge an OPERATIVE SYSTEM (that's what images are) just having a look at them?
An OS needs days, if not weeks and months of deep use, exploring and trying every functions to suppose (not believe) to know it's pros and cons.
Otherwise, it's like buying a car, as women do, just for how they look like. And this example is already much more understandable than judging an OS from its aspect.

olddroid

Vu+ Newbie
I want to know how the menus and layout is. Tried other images, and with my use, I needed to press 10 times more on the remote to do the things I am used to.