Army Skin Touch-FHD (1920x1080)

Then all Army lovers next skin is on its way from HD to FHD :)

Here are some preview screenshots and as DarkSky-FHD it will be found in the BH Skin Feed when done.
And this project started as an stand alone project for me. But now grown in to joint Team Blackhole project :)
So with the full support and help i get from the Team Blackhole i am guessing it want be long
until the Public release :)

And I really want to say thanks to Team Blackhole for all the support and good work we are doing togather :)

Special thanks to Jose and The Kid ;) ;)

infobar.jpg

menu.jpg

channrlselect.jpg

graphepeg.jpg

gp.jpg

addons.jpg

Today is another day for us Army lovers :)

Skin is now avalible for the public and can be downloaded from the Addons Download Manager :)

Green Button >> Yellow Button>> Addons Download Manager >> Blackhole Image Skins

mccann007

Vu+ User
Today is another day for us Army lovers :)

Skin is now avalible for the public and can be downloaded from the Addons Download Manager :)

Green Button >> Yellow Button>> Addons Download Manager >> Blackhole Image Skins

Thanks for good and hard work
Can you try upgrade Army Oval skin?
and Army acqua_hd?
Cheers tommy

Thanks for the appreciation and in the beginning it was hard work now its just fun work :)
I started with a very limited knowledge about how to skin.
But with the hugh amount of help i get from Team Blackhole i really start to get the hang of it ;)
Matrix 10 set me on the right path and rest of the Team has just being full of support so all credit to them.

Me my self dont se this as my project any more its a joint project by me and Team Blackhole.
Only me who is the project leader ;)

When it comes to the skins you are asking about i dont have them in my skinpack.
So either they are lost to history and thats a shame, or They might be some modded version?
I dont now but someone in the Team might know better and can answer the question.

I will most surtenly go through all the skins i have and convert them from 720 to 1080
They are comming up slow and steady. Next in line is the legendary "NexGenGradien"

But its nice to se some request Tommy :)

Regards Thomas