Army_ NexGenSmoke-HD_VU_BH1.7.8_v.1.0_BH

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Hello i have been trying to contact Army about this skin and no lucky .
is it possible to get this one to work with newest blackhole without to compromise his copyrights.
i use this skin on mu vudo and wants it in my vuduo2 with newest blackhole

Kind regards
Seth

nunigaia

Hello i have been trying to contact Army about this skin and no lucky .
is it possible to get this one to work with newest blackhole without to compromise his copyrights.
i use this skin on mu vudo and wants it in my vuduo2 with newest blackhole

Kind regards
Seth

Hi Seth,

AFAIK, this army skin is an very outdated one. Cause the stability of the image, and i have no shure that it works, use only Matrix10 FullHD skins to avoid issues, that you can download from the ADDONS FEEDS.
Matrix10 skins are fully supported for the latest images, instead of this one. Even if you can have it rolling on your STB with the image installed, i don´t think that anyone should fix it for you.

Note: This is my opinion, and i think is MATRIX10 opinion too.

best regards
nunigaia

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Hi Seth,

AFAIK, this army skin is an very outdated one. Cause the stability of the image, and i have no shure that it works, use only Matrix10 FullHD skins to avoid issues, that you can download from the ADDONS FEEDS.
Matrix10 skins are fully supported for the latest images, instead of this one. Even if you can have it rolling on your STB with the image installed, i don´t think that anyone should fix it for you.

Note: This is my opinion, and i think is MATRIX10 opinion too.

best regards
nunigaia

Hello nunigaia
Of course i use matrix skin and just love graphic hq skin but have some issue with subtitles from like bbc lifstyle . Is so hard to se the subtiles on some background like for example white and in amry smoke hd is perfekt but matrix10 skin is also perfekt beside subtitles and it little slow but just love it . Army skin smoke hd is nice to have it on my vuduo with black hole lite 1.78 and thats works just perfekt never had any issue with that image.
I am waitning also on a just satelitte image from blackhole with out any stream funktion just satellite funktion.
Sorry that smokehd is not an option in blackhole more
But keep on it good work blackhole .

Kind regards
Seth
Sweden