Audio in audio ?

Is it possible to use the audio channel from another channel, ex i have Viasat Motor from Sweden but the channel is not in HD and i also have the channel from Movistar HD but the audio is in Spanish. Is there a plugin that allows me to chose the channel audio from another channel or is that not possible. A little bit like pip but just the audio channel?

I have the Vu+ Solo2 with OpenBlackhole latest image

AlexWilMac

Yes, there is a plugin called audiopip but I don't think is listed among the official ones. Google for it. I promise you it works (I have it installed).

Hi the plugin installed fine and i found it by holding the Blue button. But i cant make it work. I do it like the way its described but it would not play the audio from the other channel.

But it works for you so maybe you can explain how i should use to make it work :)

Thanks

AlexWilMac

There is nothing to do: after enabling AudioPip just change the channel and it'll change only the video, not the audio. Have you tried to zap? ;)
This means that you choose the channel you want audio of and after you long press blue.
Then if you zap, you'll watch the new chosen channel but the audio will still come from the original one.

Nice :) :) :) works flawless the guide with the plugin i downloaded told me to aktivate PIP first so it did not work but this was easy and works fine :) Many Thanks this is so smart

Uploading the plugin here that works for me on both OpenBlackhole and Blackhole with your simple exellent guide.

:) :) Many thanks for your help.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-audiopip_0.3_all.ipk
    2.2 KB · Views: 113

AlexWilMac

There is nothing to do: after enabling AudioPip just change the channel and it'll change only the video, not the audio. Have you tried to zap? ;)
This means that you choose the channel you want audio of and after you long press blue.
Then if you zap, you'll watch the new chosen channel but the audio will still come from the original one.

Only today I noticed I wrote it wrongly. I wrote: "just change the channel and it'll change only the video, not the audio".
I actually meant the opposite: zapping changes only the audio, using the one from the channel you zapped to.

Last edited: