Solo Audio not working

skybandit

Vu+ Newbie
All of a sudden I don't get any sound out of my box. Is there anything in BH which can check whether audio is working. I don't know how to tell if I have a hardware fault.

sidTM

Vu+ User
All of a sudden I don't get any sound out of my box. Is there anything in BH which can check whether audio is working. I don't know how to tell if I have a hardware fault.

Press the audio button on your remote and see what it's set too

yummer

BH Lover
Have you upgraded or changed anything? Have a look in av settings and see if changing Dolby downmix on/off helps.... Or check using your computer openwebif to see if the stb has been turned down or muted

skybandit

Vu+ Newbie
I keep adding stuff all the time just to try and discover the capabilities of my new toy. I can't figure out whether whether some addon has messed up the sound or whether there is a hardware failure.

Tried the dolby settings but it made no difference

yummer

BH Lover
I keep adding stuff all the time just to try and discover the capabilities of my new toy. I can't figure out whether whether some addon has messed up the sound or whether there is a hardware failure.

Tried the dolby settings but it made no difference
Have you just made sure it hasn't been muted by logging in by webif

Otherwise sounds like a reflash. Least then you'll be able to know for defo its hw related or not.