Auto Bouquets help

jayeshsondhi

Vu+ Newbie
d2gT_XLwVF_CbKJ-lsw2SYrsUdGAFEGpzyfQBEtVM2k?size=1280x960&size_mode=2 When using Auto Bouquets to update the channel list on my Vu+ Solo, Blackhole image an error occurs as seen in the image. For some reason all my old channels have disappeared on the box, so I have no working channels. What is the best way to resolve this and update the channels? Is it possible to remove Auto Bouquets from the system and the reinstall it?

Thanks

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
To uninstall Menu/Addons/Uninstall Addons panel.Select Autobouquets.Delete.Or by ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions.Select Autobouquets and delete.Do a full manual scan on 28.2 and reinstall the latest autobouquets or this one.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20140708_mips32el.ipk
    107.4 KB · Views: 95

satgae

Vu+ Newbie
I have a similar problem... I'm using DreamboxEdit to maintain my channel list... but sometime I switch the receiver on and a new different channel list is used. Con you confirm that deleting Extensions.Select Autobouquets solve this? Instead of deleting, it's a way to disable it? And where can I find documentation about this functionality? (sorry for the low level requests, I'm a VU+Duo2 user only from a week...)

Mukon123

Vu+ Newbie
I have a similar problem too, when using dreamboxedit I see a new list of bouquets and sometimes can't get the channels to work