AutoBouquetsMaker OE-Alliance

The OE-Alliance proudly present the OE-Alliance AutoBouquetsMaker.

This is a totally new piece of software similar in function to LraiZers Autobouquets plugin but with a few differences as follows.

Included in the ViX image from Build 514 onwards and accessible via Menu> Setup> Service Searching> AutoBouquetsMaker.

coded from the ground up in C+ and Python which makes it exceptionally fast ( takes around 60 to 80 seconds for a full scan of sky uk / freesat ). There is no need to make any kind of service scan prior to launching the plugin and because of this it can be used from a totally Virgin install.

At present the plugin supports 15 service providers as follows, with work still ongoing to include more where possible.

AustriaSat 19.2 East
Canal Digitaal HD 19.2 East
Canal Digitaal SD 19.2 East
Czech Republic 23.5 East
Freesat 28.2 & 28.5 East
Mobistar FR 19.2 East
Mobistar NL 19.2 East
SKY Italy 13.0 East
Sky UK 28.2 & 28.5 East
Slovak Republic 23.5 East
TéléSATHD 19.2 East
TéléSAT SD 19.2 East
TVSat 13.0 East
TV Vlaanderen HD 19.2 East
TV Vlaanderen SD 19.2 East

The plugin will where available use a free tuner for it's scans allowing you to continue to watch live TV with very little interruption other than a spinner and a very brief progress bar. If a free tuner is not found as in the case of a single tuner receiver it will take control of that tuner while still retaining it's very fast scan time allowing you to manually update your scan during say a advert break, or if you choose you can use the Auto Schedule feature to set a scan for any time of the day or night.

Also included is a .ipk installer as built by a third party not affiliated with the ViX image or OE-Alliance. As this plugin is built for the OE-Alliance git i am not 100% certain if it will also work with other image architecture but as with all OE-A work it is Open Source for others to use and adapt as needed providing that the source credits are not removed, edited or otherwise tempered with.

OE-Alliance AutoBouquetsMaker (c) 2012

Application credits:
andro Cavazzoni aka skaman (main developer) ( Sif Team )
Andrew Blackburn aka AndyBlac (main developer) ( ViX Team )

Sources credits:
LraiZer (used his AutoBouquets script as a start point)

Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/tree/master/AutoBouquetsMaker

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_git194+b8c7e01-r25_tmtwin.rar
    130 KB · Views: 1,059
Here is the latest version of the OE-Alliance AutoBouquetsMaker plugin from the GIT
- Version 1.1 -.

Extract the archive and FTP the AutoBouquetsMaker Folder to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\ Then restart your receiver.

You will see the plugin within the Tuner setup section of the image,

Please note I am not sure if this will work strait out of the Box on the new BH 2.xx series images but it worked very well with the older BP 2.0 image last time i tested it.

This plugin is fully opensource so you can adapt it to your own needs, it was based on the initial Autobouquets plugin as created by LraiZer who gave us permission to use his work as a basis for our own. The finished ABM plugin however shares none of the Code of the original Autobouquets plugin as it was too slow for what we needed so andyblac ( ViX ) and skaman ( Sif team ) built this version from the ground up in python and C++ over the course of three months.
LraiZer however is and will always credited as the basis of the work as is only rite and proper.

Attachments

• AutoBouquetsMaker.zip
    113.9 KB · Views: 324
I will upload some .ipk files a little later ( possibly tomorrow ) as i would need to access my receivers and i'm currently at work.

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Doesn't install when I try it either through the GUI or the command line

Any ideas?

Code:
root@bm750:/media/hdd# opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_git251\+230bad9-r43.ipk
Unknown package 'enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker'.
Collected errors:
* pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker.
root@bm750:/media/hdd# opkg install ./enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_git251\+230bad9-r43.ipk
Collected errors:
* pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker.

Hi

Doesn't install when I try it either through the GUI or the command line

Any ideas?

Code:
root@bm750:/media/hdd# opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_git251\+230bad9-r43.ipk
Collected errors:
root@bm750:/media/hdd# opkg install ./enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_git251\+230bad9-r43.ipk
Collected errors:

try this one see if this is any better, I know it says Vu Ultimo but dont worry about that.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_git251+230bad9-r43-ultimo.ipk
    131.3 KB · Views: 175

Nixy82

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Nope, same error message

It's probably something I'm doing wrong, I'm still learning about the opkg package manager

I did read somewhere that OE2.0 ipk files had to have mips32 or all at the end to be compatible if that helps at all

Hi

Nope, same error message

It's probably something I'm doing wrong, I'm still learning about the opkg package manager

I did read somewhere that OE2.0 ipk files had to have mips32 or all at the end to be compatible if that helps at all

Well i downloaded the .i[k directly from the ViX feeds via my Ultimo with the following command

opkg download enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker

which saved the .ipk file to home/root.

I'm at work rite now till the morning but i'll have a look see what i can do ( very new to messing with .ipk files my self if need be i.ll ask one of the others to build the ipk for me ).

Hakan Ozturk

Vu+ Newbie
i just simply download the ipk file pheonix provided and ftp it to the temp folder. then i installed via blackholes ipk installer. everything installed perfectley but when i select providers none show up.

noban

Vu+ Newbie
your wasting your time with this as it is at the moment,simply because its written for VIX and uses values such as c-300 and e-80 that other image skins cannot understand.

if you were to change these none standard and old fashioned values to standard ones you may stand a chance.
as a starting point,open up the main.py file located inside the scanner folder and change these values on line 35 to standard menu sizing figures.this is a start and should at least prevent your box from crashing as soon as you start a scan.

ive not had chance to examine it properly,this was just a quick observation when i glanced at the plugins py files,but when i get the time i will try to take a look at this plugin and edit it for BH images.

Ian.

your wasting your time with this as it is at the moment,simply because its written for VIX and uses values such as c-300 and e-80 that other image skins cannot understand.

if you were to change these none standard and old fashioned values to standard ones you may stand a chance.
as a starting point,open up the main.py file located inside the scanner folder and change these values on line 35 to standard menu sizing figures.this is a start and should at least prevent your box from crashing as soon as you start a scan.

ive not had chance to examine it properly,this was just a quick observation when i glanced at the plugins py files,but when i get the time i will try to take a look at this plugin and edit it for BH images.

Ian.

The Plugin is opensource and therefore available for others to adapt to their own needs, rather than only posting negative comments towards the Developers why not do something constructive with your time ?..

This plugin like all ViX plugins is skinned to take full advantage of our own skins, so that it fits in with the overall feel of the image rather than looking out of place, that still does not prevent any interested parties modifying it to their own image. and for the record it works perfectly fine without any modification what so ever on Pli / Black Pole and every other Pli derived image i have so far tested it on.

Here are a few screenshots i took a while ago when i last tested ABM on the Pli and BP images.

Attachments

• grab (1).png
    grab (1).png
    87.8 KB · Views: 196
  • grab2 (1).png
    grab2 (1).png
    88.8 KB · Views: 182
  • grab3 (1).png
    grab3 (1).png
    192 KB · Views: 217
  • grab.png
    grab.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 229
  • grab2.png
    grab2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 217
And this is how it looks when run on the ViX image for which it is specifically skinned for.

Attachments

• creditsandaboutinfo.jpg
    creditsandaboutinfo.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 112
  • grab1t.jpg
    grab1t.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 98
  • grab2t.jpg
    grab2t.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 101
  • grab3nf.jpg
    grab3nf.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 96
  • grab4o.jpg
    grab4o.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 93
  • grab5m.jpg
    grab5m.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 102
  • grab7te.jpg
    grab7te.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 90
  • grab8u.jpg
    grab8u.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 86
  • grab9v.jpg
    grab9v.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 90
  • grabr.jpg
    grabr.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 95

noban

Vu+ Newbie
nothing negative at all about what i posted.

Openpli is not BH

this plugin will not run on BH without modifictaions.

simple as that.

Ian.

noban

Vu+ Newbie
Pheonix

Please read this properly before you jump on me like a tonne of bricks,as you have done in the past of various other forums.

its great that you post on here and on other forums about the latest developments from your OE Alliance team,this is informative and lets people know that development is continuing for various things.this is cool.

its also great that you are informing people of all that your team does is also available as open source from the github and is there to be modified to what any user may require.
but you must remember that 99% of all end users lack the knowledge and experience to do this.
all they do is see your post and think to themselves "oh that looks good,i will try that"they then proceed to download the plugin from your links and try to load it onto their boxes.

here begins the problem,if running BH they will then find the plugin doesnt work,wont load,or crashes their box and then proceed to ask questions on how to fix these issues.ok this is natural,and how people learn.

but they are flogging a dead horse,simply because these OE Alliance plugins have been developed for the VIX image and so will NOT run on BH
im not in anyway saying this is done on purpose,but the fact remains that this statement is true and the code in these plugins is written in such a way that it confuses BH skins and causes the box to crash,and that this code needs to be modified if it were ever to be able to run on any BH image.please again at this point,remember that 99% of all users are unable to do this themselves.

so

all im saying,is that it would be a good idea for you to include this information in your initial posts.
a simple warning stating this will not run on BH or other images without modification would surfice.its simply not enough to state that it does run on Openpli and VIX.

wouldnt you agree ?

Ian.

noban

Vu+ Newbie
forgot to add

we had to seriously modify your Ondemand plugin to run on BH,but at first glance this one seems much simpler,but as i stated,because of work pressures ive not had chance to examine it properly,but i do know after speaking to evo last night,as hes known on here,that he already has a working alpha version runing on BH 2.01

so hopefully it wont be too long before its posted on here for all you BH image users to use.

Ian.

I am not here to start any kind of forum shouting match, but I would like to dispel a few myths if i'm allowed to however.

The OE-Alliance is a Group of 10 image teams who were founded By OpenViX and OpenAAF with the goal of harmonizing our build environments for the betterment of the satellite community as a whole, rather than the then current situation where every Member team built a image that often times was incompatible with almost every thing else out there.

The members currently are as follows.

openAAF , openViX , openMips , Egami Team , Team Red , odin-support , xtrend-support , Technomate , HD-Freaks, Sif Team.​
The OE-Alliance is the CORE OE of all member teams images, Each team however still maintain their own E2. This allows every member team to pick any thing they want from the central GIT knowing that it will work with little to no modification needed.

The OE-Alliance build plugins for the OE-Alliance and sadly we cant always ensure that plugins produced will work with other OE's such as the Vu+ OE of which the BH image is based on. This is also the reason why many of the Vu+ addons work naively in the BH and VTI images but often times require a lot of work for ViX and the OE-alliance and even Pli images.

Now if my post here offended you i really do apologize but i have read quite a few of your posts recently and a lot of them follow the same theme as follows "ViX are a selfish team who dont want their plugins working on any other Image But ViX so lets DeViX them instead", this to me is not only offensive but legally defamatory and i will always try to dispell that myth where possible.

I know the regular user does not know or for that matter want to know about such things but i really want to stop these silly posts popping up and as i have told you a few times now if you want help making any OE-A plugin BH compatible just ask their developers who will be happy to help you.

I would like to see more OE-A plugins used on other images but i frankly dont have the skills to make that happen which is why i post those plugins here and on other forums, not for the users as such but so that images developers can have a look and decide if this is something they would want to use.