AutoBouquetsMaker OE-Alliance

Lraizers has a Central Midlands and an East Midlands same as yours. I would guess that Central Midlands is Central West.

so as i presumed there is no west midlands area being broadcast by the service providers, so there is no error to be fixed.

thanks for the clarification.

Aindriú

Vu+ Newbie
sorry but i'm not near a receiver now i'm at work, the path should be \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\Autobouquetsmaker\Providers\
I too am in Ireland. I uploaded the two add0n XML files you provided as above then restarted my stb but no providers show when I open that section in the plugin. I get 'Please wait' and then nothing. I am using a Vu+ Duo .

Then full plugin can be found on the GIT here
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/tree/master/AutoBouquetsMaker
I'm not sure if any thing needs modifying to allow it to run on BH but nothing has changed in the plugin for 2 months with the exception of splitting off the ROI and NI regions from the Sky UK region, so it should work.

boyofford

Vu+ User
Ok I moded one for BH image.
Copy file to /tmp and install Manual
Green button>>yellow>>Manually install Bh packages
Plugin you will find in Main menu>>Setup>>Service Searching
Thank to authors for an excellent plugin.
and thanks to @pheonix

I hope it works well
I do not have time for a longer test.
I have test short on Solo2
Perhaps @pheonix can tell you more about plugin.

If the plugin works well we'll place it on our server
so PLS test

Just stumbled upon this plugin, looks interesting.
Install went ok but only showed up two of the providers I have on 13.0e satellite when opened plugin? Any ideas? I can watch channels on 28.2e but I'm still looking for a suitable was to sort bouquets for them.

Cheers
Rich
P.S. Could it be anything to do with my satellites.xml file? I've flashed from many backups along my way to get to this point and I'm not sure where the details for that satellite came from now lol.

boyofford

Vu+ User
Just stumbled upon this plugin, looks interesting.
Install went ok but only showed up two of the providers I have on 13.0e satellite when opened plugin? Any ideas? I can watch channels on 28.2e but I'm still looking for a suitable was to sort bouquets for them.

Cheers
Rich
P.S. Could it be anything to do with my satellites.xml file? I've flashed from many backups along my way to get to this point and I'm not sure where the details for that satellite came from now lol.

Fixed it, the satelites.xml was junk, added downloaded up-to-date and copied over 28.2.
Worked well after that!

Not sure It has got all the freesat channels though.
I've backed up so I'll have a play tomorrow!

you need to select both sky uk and freesat for it to populate the full bouquet list, also there is a newer version of ABM than the one in this thread, you can get it from the above mentioned GIT.

boyofford

Vu+ User
I did select both, but freesat list has big gaps, don't think that satellite has been scanned though so maybe that's the cause. I'll backup and try the one in git. Cheers

I did select both, but freesat list has big gaps, don't think that satellite has been scanned though so maybe that's the cause. I'll backup and try the one in git. Cheers

you dont need to perform a scan prior to using ABM, try using a more upto date version, the one your currently trying is out of date.

boyofford

Vu+ User
Then full plugin can be found on the GIT here
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/tree/master/AutoBouquetsMaker
I'm not sure if any thing needs modifying to allow it to run on BH but nothing has changed in the plugin for 2 months with the exception of splitting off the ROI and NI regions from the Sky UK region, so it should work.
Sorry to be dumb, how do I install from that link? I looked for a ipk or tgz file but guessing needs compiling which is where I'm stuck, how do I do that? cheers

ok try this, extract this archive and overwrite the files in \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\ then reboot the receiver.

BACKUP the ones you already have just incase these ones are not fully BH compatible, They dont have any dependencies but i'm not sure if they need modifying at all.

Attachments

• AutoBouquetsMaker.zip
    114.3 KB · Views: 130

micky

Vu+ Newbie
hi lads,
i have downloaded file 52, followed instrutions, reboot , now where do i find this file?

boyofford

Vu+ User
Have you missed a step? I followed steps in matrixs post 22 using that file to install then followed the post you mentioned to update it.
Regards