AutoBouquetsMaker OE-Alliance

1.7.9 was a OE 1.6 image if i remember correctly, this plugin was created for OE 2.0 so try a newer image ( you can try the source pyo files ). and no you dont need any extra plugins for ABM as it has no dependencies at all.

other than the one uploaded in this thread already no. but all the files required are in the GIT for manual installation.

frank087234

Vu+ User
I looked at the GIT, but which files i need to ftp ??
There is these folders in GIT:
CONTROL
images
lib
meta
po
providers
src
Makefile.am

Try this one although i have no idea if it will work or not. ( This version contains all the latest updates as per the included changelog ).

OE-Alliance AutoBouquetsMaker updates and changelog
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commits/master/AutoBouquetsMaker

-[AutoBouquetsMaker] add new plugin.
-[AutoBouquetsMaker] fix translation support.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] fix bad numeration with sky uk interactive channels fixes #23)
-[Translations] DE updated thanks Ralf.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] some code clean up.

-Fix radio channels numeration with skyuk
-Fix "keep all bouquets" feature who sometime keep an empty bouquet

-[skinning] update image locations to allow them to be skinned, and as all 'SCOPE_CURRENT_SKIN' fall back to 'skin_default' location if no image in found current skin.

-add support for SCOPE_ACTIVE_SKIN.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] split NI & ROI regions into it own provider as it not really a region but a provider. thanks to 'abu baniaz' for the idea and informing us.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] fix for new BBC One HD and BBC Two HD channels.

-[AutoBouquetMaker] fix for new BBC One HD and BBC Two HD channels. (Sky IRE)

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_1.1.r0_all.ipk
    113.5 KB · Views: 225

majoraherne

Vu+ Newbie
Try this one although i have no idea if it will work or not. ( This version contains all the latest updates as per the included changelog ).

This latest version seems to work perfectly on 2.0.2 C. I'm using IRE as the region. Only problem I have over the older Autobouquet E2 is that if I type 101 I get the channel 'E! HD' instead of 'RTE1'.
Good work!

This latest version seems to work perfectly on 2.0.2 C. I'm using IRE as the region. Only problem I have over the older Autobouquet E2 is that if I type 101 I get the channel 'E! HD' instead of 'RTE1'.
Good work!

What about the other channels 102, 103, etc etc etc ?. no one else has reported this issue to us so i'm unsure exactly what the fault may be at the moment.

Emortal

Vu+ Newbie
What about the other channels 102, 103, etc etc etc ?. no one else has reported this issue to us so i'm unsure exactly what the fault may be at the moment.

I think what he means is .. can there be an option so that you can set up the channel numbering the same as Sky? i.e 101 is RTE1, 102 RTE2,.......401 Sky Sports 1 etc. Also another thing I noticed. I'm using the Rep. of Ireland region also. When I select swap HD channels option the application puts BBC One HD where RTE1 should be. In essence it wipes the Irish regions channel list and inputs the UK region list. Finally one more thing. Can ITV and Channel 5 be added to Rep. Ireland channel list?

I think what he means is .. can there be an option so that you can set up the channel numbering the same as Sky? i.e 101 is RTE1, 102 RTE2,.......401 Sky Sports 1 etc. Also another thing I noticed. I'm using the Rep. of Ireland region also. When I select swap HD channels option the application puts BBC One HD where RTE1 should be. In essence it wipes the Irish regions channel list and inputs the UK region list. Finally one more thing. Can ITV and Channel 5 be added to Rep. Ireland channel list?

To generate a list with ch 5 and ITV etc, make sure you also select a region for freesat / sky uk.

as for numbering, by default the plugin generates it's bouquet to mirror the sky uk numbers system, although i dont use the sky ireland option so i'm not sure how that one displays.

Emortal

Vu+ Newbie
To generate a list with ch 5 and ITV etc, make sure you also select a region for freesat / sky uk.

as for numbering, by default the plugin generates it's bouquet to mirror the sky uk numbers system, although i dont use the sky ireland option so i'm not sure how that one displays.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yeah the Sky Ireland numbering does not mirror sky i.e. RTE1 is on channel number 1 when it should be 101. I'll try out using freesat uk for ITV etc. Thanks

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yeah the Sky Ireland numbering does not mirror sky i.e. RTE1 is on channel number 1 when it should be 101. I'll try out using freesat uk for ITV etc. Thanks

I'm at work now and have another long night shift Wednesday night too so it will be Thursday before i get a chance to test my self but i know a good few irish users who use ABM and their sky numbers are working perfectly, so it's likely your setup just needs a little tweaking to correct it.

majoraherne

Vu+ Newbie

Yes you are correct. When I enter 101 on the remote I get !E HD instead of RTE1. 102 gives me Sly Living instead of RTE2. I'll try not switching out the HD & report back.

Yes you are correct. When I enter 101 on the remote I get !E HD instead of RTE1. 102 gives me Sly Living instead of RTE2. I'll try not switching out the HD & report back.

it's a issue with your setup. i'll test on mine on Thursday on my day off and post the results but as i said i know a lot of irish users who use ABM and all have the correct sky numbering.

majoraherne

Vu+ Newbie
I tried deleting all bouquets & setting up from scratch but no change. I also tried not swapping in HD channels. I'm running 2.0.2C on a Vu+ Duo. No special mods. Installed a few plugins from the server but thats it. I have the correct Sly numbering when I run the old generic Autobouquet E2 in ROI mode. Thanks for the help & quick responses.

yummer

BH Lover
i got it working on my duo after a few attempts. create universe. then in avalon install post 23 (ftp to tmp and manually install) once installed do post 52. restart enigma. go into menu>service searching> (autobouqetsmaker should now be visible) but go to tuner config. config your tuners but dont scan. next go back into autobouquetsmaker... configure as simple, select providers and the providers should be visible. worked for me on 28.2 east. hope this helps

yummer

BH Lover
Phoenix would it be possible to add bbc2 HD itv1hd chnl4hd and channel5hd in west mids 28.2 sly entertainment section instead of the SD variations mate please. I'd be a very happy man then :)

boyofford

Vu+ User
Phoenix would it be possible to add bbc2 HD itv1hd chnl4hd and channel5hd in west mids 28.2 sly entertainment section instead of the SD variations mate please. I'd be a very happy man then :)
I forget where in options it is but there is option to swap hd and as channels as I've recently used this using most recent ipk file in this thread.
Not sure if option was available in older version.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2