Automatic full backup

ho2022

Vu+ Newbie
what's your configuration? work the backup? have you a hdd/pendrive or only memory?
answer please

Hello I have a backup inside the external USB memory and Kernel and root files are found with this plugin But by OK each of these files, nothing happens and it does not give any message??

AlexWilMac

I don't use AFB any longer because in OpenBH there is no need of it, as OBH has got its own system plugin for this.
But, are you sure is OK the key you need to press to restore? My memory may be wrong but I remembered it was one of the coloured keys, probably blue, the one which does the restore (flash). Can you provide us with the screen grab of AFB main menu?

ho2022

Vu+ Newbie
I don't use AFB any longer because in OpenBH there is no need of it, as OBH has got its own system plugin for this.
But, are you sure is OK the key you need to press to restore? My memory may be wrong but I remembered it was one of the coloured keys, probably blue, the one which does the restore (flash). Can you provide us with the screen grab of AFB main menu?

I have install (Black Hole) in flash receiver and have not obh
I'm out of the house now But I will take a screenshot in a few hours

AlexWilMac

I'm not talking about OBH: I just cited it because I used AFB at the time I mainly used BH. Then I adopted OBH as my main image and it does not need AFB because it has got (from the same author) a system fullbackup functioning almost the same way. So I forgot the keys of AFB. Just that.

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
Automatic Full Backup 7.0

If you like this, please leave a thank you

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-automatic-fullbackup_7.0_all.ipk
    58.3 KB · Views: 7