Autotimer issue

bsod

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I recently decided to give BlackHole (not OEBH) another look in after alternating between OpenATV and OpenPli. I must say the UI in Blackhole has greatly improved and is much more mature/professional. Well done to all involved.

Despite a few differences in the UI, I am very happy with BH and will stick with it, however I am having an issue with the Autotimer addon. Normally once installed I would use the webif interface to setup my autotimers by browsing the EPG, and then using the AT option on the EPG entry to create a autotimer. This all appears to work up to the point when I try and save the timer, whereupon I get an red error HTML formatted message below the autotimer option buttons error about missing objects not found.

If I launch the autotimer from the addons menu (green button) it does bring up a interface, but it is very different from other E2 distros. So I suppose the question is, is this a different autotimer plugin to the one distributed by the other distro's and that is it not compatible with the WebIf interface?

Apart from this, I really like the latest BH image.

tia

Craig