AVS+ audio by VU+ SoloSE V2 China Services

dlove

Vu+ Newbie
I am VU+ SOLO se v2 China user. Avs+ code is very popular in China.

VU+ Uno4Kse has been seen in the forums to support AVS+ code.

I now use OPEN ATV6.3 system and openBH 3.0.8, AVS+ channel only sound without video.

Which version to support AVS+ code?

Can you tell me? What shall I do?when this image can support Chinese language

Be deeply grateful...

AlexWilMac

You can't have OpenBH 308: you must have BH (BlackHole) 308.
You could try OpenBlackHole (OBH) 4.2 but I suspect this audio coding is not supported.
You mentioned two boxes but. clearly, each model has different hw.
The only thing you can do is trying other images.

AlexWilMac

P.S.
Next time use a real subject, instead of a generic one. This thread should have been named as something like:
AVS+ audio by VU+ SoloSE V2

This way you have more chances:
1) to be read by our forum users
2) that your message will be intercepted by a search engine result and get answers by other users in the world who had or are having similar needs.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
I now use OPEN ATV6.3 system and openBH 3.0.8, AVS+ channel only sound without video.

You could try OpenBlackHole (OBH) 4.2 but I suspect this audio coding is not supported.

Apparently it's the video codec that is causing trouble as he claims he has the sound, but not the video.
After a little research it turns out that this AVS+ system is only used in China, therefore it would be optimistic to expect support for it elsewhere.
So the only option could be to stream the channel from VU+ to PC and watch it with the modified version of VLC Player given at this link:

Code:
https://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?t=142767

dlove

Vu+ Newbie
P.S.
Next time use a real subject, instead of a generic one. This thread should have been named as something like:
AVS+ audio by VU+ SoloSE V2

This way you have more chances:
1) to be read by our forum users
2) that your message will be intercepted by a search engine result and get answers by other users in the world who had or are having similar needs.
thank you your good advice