Request background repeat's

pmach10

Vu+ Newbie
Hi is there any plugin's to stop the background running commentary's as i think it spoil's the program it's mainly on HD channel's,or maybe am i missing an option somewhere.Any help much appreciated Cheer's ????:huh:

a911

The BH Lover
Hi is there any plugin's to stop the background running commentary's as i think it spoil's the program it's mainly on HD channel's,or maybe am i missing an option somewhere.Any help much appreciated Cheer's ????:huh:

Can U explain more, about the issue...:sad:!

pmach10

Vu+ Newbie
Hi thank's for responce,what i mean is that when watching a programme as well as the actors speaking there is a background running commantary so sometimes you cannot hear what the actors are saying for the man/women explaining whats going on step by step. Cheers ????:huh:

a911

The BH Lover
Hi thank's for responce,what i mean is that when watching a programme as well as the actors speaking there is a background running commantary so sometimes you cannot hear what the actors are saying for the man/women explaining whats going on step by step. Cheers ????:huh:

Press Yellow button for Audio (RC), and select the required language.

pmach10

Vu+ Newbie
Hi sorted this by audio button on remote then move down from mpeg to dolby digital and ok that's it, i should have also stated that it was for a Solo.Cheer's:dance: