BBC One HD - i cannot get this

Tushar Patel

Vu+ Newbie
I am based in mitcham, croydon. How do i get fresh channel BH feed. How do i get this from menu?
thanks for all your input guys.

Also if anyone know the correct sertting for both tuners i will set them to that. Like i mentioned previously i have both tuners on astra2/eurobird 28.2 .
thanks again

Pedro C

Vu+ User
Are you telling us you have a single dish pointed at 28.2E with a dual output lnb one connected to tuner A and the other to tuner B ?? If that's the case simply configure both tuners to Astra 2 after downloading catseye motor 01 march channel list from addons /addons download manager/blackhole settings. You can always delete all the other sats afterwards on your computer using either dreamset ou dreambox edit and send the list back to the box.

Tushar Patel

Vu+ Newbie
not sure about dual output LNB, i have two wires coming from the dish and both plugged into the box, is this dual LNB? Also if i download what you mentioned will i still get all the asian channels that i am currently getting?
Also BBC three for example is showing something completely different, and some channels report channel not found SSD not found message! will you solution resolve most of these problems?

thank a million for all your efforts

Pedro C

Vu+ User
connect just one cable first to tuner A and configure it for simple, single, Astra2 and no at send diseqc . Do a channel search and see what you get. Then do the same using the other cable. If you get the same channels in both cases you have a dual output LNB. Yes you will get the same asian channels if you download catseye list with the bonus of having all of them plus all the others very well organised per genre, type or whatever ...

Tushar Patel

Vu+ Newbie
i looked for addons /addons download manager/blackhole settings everywhere, i can't find a place to download catseye. what am i doing wrong?

Pedro C

Vu+ User
Green>>Yellow>>Online Feeds Settings update

I'm sorry to say Matrix10 but if you do it that way for some unknown reason the catseye list is not present. You need to select the addons download manager, then blackhole settings and only then you'll find catseye motor 01 march. First in list. Go figure :)

Matrix10

Administrator
I'm sorry to say Matrix10 but if you do it that way for some unknown reason the catseye list is not present. You need to select the addons download manager, then blackhole settings and only then you'll find catseye motor 01 march. First in list. Go figure :)

Yes, my mistake
there is no catseye list in Online Feeds

Rgd MX

Tushar Patel

Vu+ Newbie
great thanks guys, i now get bbc one hd, and lots more, but majority grayed out. One more question what the best way to keep both tuners to same satelite?
thanks again

great thanks guys, i now get bbc one hd, and lots more, but majority grayed out. One more question what the best way to keep both tuners to same satelite?
thanks again
channels are grey because your dish is pointing at one satellite only.
If you want to use both tuners on one sat use tuner B as equal to tuner A if tuner A is set fot 28.2

Tushar Patel

Vu+ Newbie
hello mate, thanks for the advice. I have now set tuner B equal to A and A is astra2/eurobird 1 28.2, but majority of the channels are still gray.
Also one particular channel called ABP News, which i would prefer to get and its not gray be will not display. any ideas?
thanks

sorry for unclear explanation. If your dish is pointing at one sat only please use channel list pre-made for this satellite (in your case - 28.2). You can also use automatic scan and it will give you all channels from that particular satellite.
AFAIK ABP News broadcasts from 7 deg W and is not available in UK.

Tushar Patel

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry I think I didn't speaking properly either. I am getting all the channels that I need to watch, but when I installed the cateyes list, it downloaded so many other channels that I've never had. All those are grayed!
So if I can't them its ok. My tuner b is equal to a, this is the best setup for this both right?

Also the abP news is an Asian channel, not the one you are referring to, it use to be available till they move to different satellite.

Thanks again

Pedro C

Vu+ User
listen ... you've downloaded catseye's motor list which includes EVERY satalitte from 45E to 45W. Since you only have one dish pointed at 28.3E, how do you expect to get all the others ??? The reason they're greyed out is simply because your system is not motorised. Sometimes it's better to use your head before asking silly questions. ....