BBC One HD - i cannot get this

robertooo

Vu+ Newbie
I think this is a version of dreamset and it's allowed to change PMT pid but which version? Because I can't find it :(

Attachments

• 4w5oDN3.jpg
    4w5oDN3.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 47

Pedro C

Vu+ User
won't work. You need to edit the lamedb file with the right entries but you're walking on very thin ice here due to forum rules. Also BH images aren't exactly the best for 27.5W at the present time. Do a Google search on the matter and I'm sure you'll find all the answers for your questions.

Pedro C

Vu+ User
No idea. I've tried the latest BH image the test exactly this but for some unknown reason and using my own settings which work fine with all the other solo2 images from other teams I can't get tuner B to tune into port B of my disecq. Always tells me no tune and check tuner configuration even though I do get a lock when using the sat finder option on this particular transponder. Really strange ....

Last edited:

Matrix10

Administrator
No idea. I've tried the latest BH image the test exactly this but for some unknown reason and using my own settings which work fine with all the other solo2 images from other teams I can't get tuner B to tune into port B of my disecq. Always tells me no tune and check tuner configuration even though I do get a lock when using the sat finder option on this particular transponder. Really strange ....

Have you tried to use Prefered tuner option in Customise menu ?
I have not test but you can try .

Gaston64

Vu+ Newbie
I tried now using latest BH and VU+ Duo2. Managed to get the channels working. But no sound on the HD-channels. Is this was is to be expected using BH-images which doesn't cache AAC audio PID in lamedb?

Pedro C

Vu+ User
looks like it but I can't really go any further here. Sorry.

Nothing to do with BH though. Rather with Vu+ commits really, so I've bem told.

Cheers

Last edited:

lorenz4

Vu+ Newbie
I tried now using latest BH and VU+ Duo2. Managed to get the channels working. But no sound on the HD-channels. Is this was is to be expected using BH-images which doesn't cache AAC audio PID in lamedb?

there will be solution for this issue on next updates?

thanks

lorenz4

Vu+ Newbie
its possible to patch the image at least for audio on hd channels as i know on open pli is patched and works audio stream on this channels

thanks

Pedro C

Vu+ User
FYI it works fine on Open BH images. It would be great if BH could come up with an open BH one for the Solo 4k ...

lorenz4

Vu+ Newbie
yes i have working fine audio on openpli image but i wouild like to use blackhole then they have to patch the image as openpli did.

teto.71

Vu+ User
[Quote = "Feedhunter, posta: 85458, membro: 30556"] Ho testato positivamente la channles su 27.5W. No chance! [/ Quote]
my DUO2 finds them and stores them, however, they are encrypted so I have a black screen but I repeat tunes them. a bit 'as the bouquet horizont TV Asia (70.5 east) which has a tuned and visible sr 44900. quietly

lorenz4

Vu+ Newbie
here is forbidden speak about encrypted im not speaking of encryptation the only problem is audio stream of hd channels other works fine if you edit the lamedb file withh pmt correctly you can tune in without problem ,the problem is that audio on hd has to be patched like in openpli where i have audio.