BH 1.6.1-1.6.2 multiboot and picon problems

rytis

Vu+ Newbie
1.Can image creators answear the question why then 1.6.2 image in flash I can't use any of 1.4.1-1.6.0 images in meoboot:Then press blue and any color button screen says:wrong image in flash,you have to install Bh 1.4.1 and contrary:
then I have used BH1.6.1-1.6.2 in meoboot press blue and any color button always get screen image:wrong image in flash:you have to load Bh 1.6.1.Don't matter how many times I have tried and how clean flash image was-result was the same:wrong image in the flash.
2.Empty picons on 1.4.1-1.6.0 images always BH-and contrary empty picons on 1.6.1-1.6.2-says Dream Multimedia.Is it some kind a mistake or just a joke?
Kind regards
Rytis
Blackhole lover

Matrix10

Administrator
1.BH images is only possible to use in the flash to work 100%.
2.Picons work in all versions without any problems.

rytis

Vu+ Newbie
Basically 1.6.2 image in flash working well,in multiboot perfectly.Can't use any images of 1.4.1-1.6.0 in multiboot due wrong image in flash, however hard i wouldn't try.
Picons have been downloaded with 1.5.1 from your server(BH) today in late afternoon .I'm still working on it.It was working allright untill I 've loaded 1.6.1.
Thanks Matrix 10
Rytis
Blackhole Lover

rytis

Vu+ Newbie
Solved problems with picon -formated usb on pc in fat 32 and reloaded picons from your server with BH 1.6.2.Empty picons shows as BH .
Thumbs up!