Request BH 1.7.6 screen keeps turning green

markmr3

Vu+ User
Hi, my vu duo keeps crashing and reverting back to the wizard set up state. I have to install all the long/lat settings, positioner etc but when it comes to pressing ok to activate the screen goes green and I have to start all over again. Is it possible for me to say put BH 2.0.3 on a usb and [ now sure how mind you} install it in the stb but instaed of it removing all the settings it just installs a new image. Can I do this by using a plugin and if so which one and is there a link showing me how to do this. I really am a nubie. Thanks

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Backup your settings by PC program Dream Settings or some other. Flash fresh BH 2.0.3 image and restore from PC your channel settings.

PS: Make full backup of your actual image to be sure to have a possibility to return in original state of your decoder.

markmr3

Vu+ User
Backup your settings by PC program Dream Settings or some other. Flash fresh BH 2.0.3 image and restore from PC your channel settings.

PS: Make full backup of your actual image to be sure to have a possibility to return in original state of your decoder.
Thanks for that but I have got a problem with dbeditor. This is what I have posted....

Hi all. My vu duo crashed and keeps crashing and when I tried to relaod all my favs from the pc I had an error with the DB editor. It read; invalid or damaged file found, unable to continue loading. The service file is missing one or more required sections. Check the file contains the following sections. Transponders dats end and services data end. I was working ok last week. Any help would be gratefully accepted. Please be aware that Im a real nubie to this type of thing so please try to make it...
I registered on the DB editor website yesterday but nobody has replied. This is really starting to get me down as I dont know what im doing therefore I cant seem to sort itout. Any more help. Thanks

markmr3

Vu+ User
Sorry, I missunderstood you. Where do i get Dream settings from and can you explain what others I could use. Im not very IT minded