BH 2.0.8.1 Favuorite channel problem

teto.71

Vu+ User
Hello
I wanted to know if it happened to you that moving channels from the receiver and putting them in some favorite channel you are unable to move even stopping and restarting the receiver
thing that happened to me at least that we have done the case with other versions of the BH
thanks
reciver : vu+ duo2
version firmware : BH 2.0.8.1

Mito

Administrator
Hello
I wanted to know if it happened to you that moving channels from the receiver and putting them in some favorite channel you are unable to move even stopping and restarting the receiver
thing that happened to me at least that we have done the case with other versions of the BH
thanks
reciver : vu+ duo2
version firmware : BH 2.0.8.1
I've not this issue.
I think you have any problem with your settings.

PS: Thread moved.

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

i had a similar problem with my vu+duo2 , it stop responding when i tried to Stream a channel from my IPhone, as soon as i got connected to my receiver through my iPhone , i could Watch the channel
on the iPhone but then after it was impossible to do anything with the receiver , the remote contro ldidn't respond anymore, it is something that i already noticed with previous vesion of BH firmware.
For the moment i use BH 2.0.8.3

teto.71

Vu+ User
I think if I had a problem setting I should have it all and not just a channel or a satellite, and not just with a couple of channels on different satellites
thanks anyway