BH 2.0.9 weather problem

cozmo

Vu+ Newbie
i am in UK and running blackhole 2.0.9 on a duo2 when on blackhole 2.0.8.x i enter Lincoln as city on weather it finds Lincoln UK plus others on 2.0.9 it will not offer the UK Lincoln city just none UK city's any help would be great do i need to do something different now

thanks cozmo

Mito

Administrator
i am in UK and running blackhole 2.0.9 on a duo2 when on blackhole 2.0.8.x i enter Lincoln as city on weather it finds Lincoln UK plus others on 2.0.9 it will not offer the UK Lincoln city just none UK city's any help would be great do i need to do something different now

thanks cozmo
Are you sure you have not made a mistake writing your location?
Meteo for Lincoln GBR works fine.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

cozmo

Vu+ Newbie
this is strange when i enter Lincoln i get Lincoln , nebraska ,Lincoln , lllinois ,Lincoln , california and Lincoln ,arkansas but no uk if i enter any other uk city i get the uk one come up no problems even if i enter waddingham with is a small village just out of lincoln it come up no problem uk i have tried going to speed up and removing weather and then adding it again but still same problem was fine on every version of blackhole since weather was added till 2.0.9

thanks

cozmo

Mito

Administrator
this is strange when i enter Lincoln i get Lincoln , nebraska ,Lincoln , lllinois ,Lincoln , california and Lincoln ,arkansas but no uk if i enter any other uk city i get the uk one come up no problems even if i enter waddingham with is a small village just out of lincoln it come up no problem uk i have tried going to speed up and removing weather and then adding it again but still same problem was fine on every version of blackhole since weather was added till 2.0.9

thanks

cozmo
OK, it seems there is an issue depending by system language setted.
If you set English, you are not able to find Lincoln GBR, but if you use Italian you can find Lincoln Without problem.
I suggest you to set Italian language before to set your location for weather and then to change again the system language.

I will report the issue to the coder.

002.jpg