bh 3.02f DTS in mkv

Seth_72

Vu+ User
have a question about dts . in bh 2.17 if i start example monsters inc and mkv with 4 different lang sound its finds all lang like Swedish danish and so on Thinks it yellow button, but bh 3.02f its says undetermind , its cant find any but i now its number 2 in yellow button is Swedish , is this a driver thats missing or what. i tried vti beacuse its to use vuplus to build on so there its works fine but i use bh so my question whats missing in bh 3.02f

regards Seth

AlexWilMac

Question not clear:don't you find multiple audio tracks? Or the ones you find have no name of the country (undetermined)?
With BH you just have to press AUDIO or Yellow (if you don't use plugins that alter the behaviour of buttons). and choose the track.

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Yes i find multipurvtracks but its undetermind. Well im backnto bh 2.17 the best thats comes from blackhole.

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Same here its cant find the rigth dts name fir country. Still 2.17 is the most complete version .... So back ones again to 2.17

Seth_72

Vu+ User
can it be a driver or codec that dont reconize wich country audio so its syas undetermind. which file can it be , can i copy it from bh 2,17 to 3,02

atm

Vu+ Newbie
ı am wating dts-hd passtrough ability from blackhole..
it is not working as if real media player...

Seth_72

Vu+ User
this is 2.17 in 3.02 it cant find which languish names why. can i change this my self in 3.02

instead of Swedish its undetermind in 3.02

dts 2.17.jpg

Seth_72

Vu+ User
still asking this question about bh 3.02 . is it driver or what the pic comes fron 2.17 , someone that can tell me