BH EPG Looses channel listings

FURBURGER

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, Am a complete novice to this game, so please bear with me. For EPG I use Rytec Sky UK which automatically updates through internet and EPG would be present when searching through channel list. Over the last couple of months the automatic update works but there is no EPG when looking at the channel list. I have to manually update, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I have a url of www.vuplus-community.net/rytec/uk/epg.dat.gz. Can anyone advise me if I am doing something wrong or if I should change something. "Please read the rules"
have a VU+ Duo, any help is gratefully received.

a911

The BH Lover
Hi, Am a complete novice to this game, so please bear with me. For EPG I use Rytec Sky UK which automatically updates through internet and EPG would be present when searching through channel list. Over the last couple of months the automatic update works but there is no EPG when looking at the channel list. I have to manually update, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I have a url of www.vuplus-community.net/rytec/uk/epg.dat.gz. Can anyone advise me if I am doing something wrong or if I should change something. "Please read the rules"
have a VU+ Duo, any help is gratefully received.

Lately , there is Reytec server epg issue!
Nothing to do with BH images!
Try epg-cross "XEPGDD" its working fine with me!

FURBURGER

Vu+ Newbie
Lately , there is Reytec server epg issue!
Nothing to do with BH images!
Try epg-cross "XEPGDD" its working fine with me!

Thanks, didn't mean to offend thought all information was relevant, not quite sure what all that means but how do I “Try epg-cross "XEPGDD"”

All I do normally is Blue button, Red button, select Rytec Sky UK and yellow button. Do I do the same but choose XEPGDD ?

a911

The BH Lover
Thanks, didn't mean to offend thought all information was relevant, not quite sure what all that means but how do I “Try epg-cross "XEPGDD"”

All I do normally is Blue button, Red button, select Rytec Sky UK and yellow button. Do I do the same but choose XEPGDD ?

No , not the same,,,later 2night I will make few Pic guide!

a911

The BH Lover
How 2Setup CrossEpg

1) Setup> CrossEpg!
CREPG1.jpg
Pic 1
from there Press Configure

2) Choose a storage device, use the my setup as guideline,,,U can adjust CrossEpg function 2 your liking (<> @RC)!
RC2.jpg
Pic 2
When done, press red (back)!

3) (Pic 1) will show up again , from there press on Update xepgdb providers !
4) after the process is finished, press on XEPGDB providers, the next (Pic 3) will show up
RC3.jpg
Pic 3

4) Select green button to Enable the EPG providers U need, a green check mark will show next to the provider chosen!
5) When done press yellow button for Download or do the next step before that (extra epg info)!
6) Press red(back)...then press on MHW2 providers, the next (Pic 4) will show up
RC4.jpg
Pic 4
press green for selection.

7) Press red (back)...from (Pic 1) press Download now!

8) Wait for the process to finish!
9) For better performance of EPG Data , use a swap file (32 or 64 M), disable BH EPG backup!

Enjoy BH image with full EPG data!
RgdZ
a911

FURBURGER

Vu+ Newbie
How 2Setup CrossEpg

1) Setup> CrossEpg!
View attachment 11097
Pic 1
from there Press Configure

2) Choose a storage device, use the my setup as guideline,,,U can adjust CrossEpg function 2 your liking (<> @RC)!
View attachment 11098
Pic 2
When done, press red (back)!

3) (Pic 1) will show up again , from there press on Update xepgdb providers !
4) after the process is finished, press on XEPGDB providers, the next (Pic 3) will show up
View attachment 11099
Pic 3

4) Select green button to Enable the EPG providers U need, a green check mark will show next to the provider chosen!
5) When done press yellow button for Download or do the next step before that (extra epg info)!
6) Press red(back)...then press on MHW2 providers, the next (Pic 4) will show up
View attachment 11100
Pic 4
press green for selection.

7) Press red (back)...from (Pic 1) press Download now!

8) Wait for the process to finish!
9) For better performance of EPG Data , use a swap file (32 or 64 M), disable BH EPG backup!

Enjoy BH image with full EPG data!
RgdZ
a911
Thank you will have a go at doing this tonight, wish me luck

FURBURGER

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I am obviously missing something fundamentally to make this work. Do I need to download the crossepg plugin from somewhere? I cannot see it in the plugins, I also don't appear to have the same screen that you are showing me above, all I managed to do was give myself a migraine. Can I have even "Noddier" instructions. Thank you from bewildered

a911

The BH Lover
Hi, I am obviously missing something fundamentally to make this work. Do I need to download the crossepg plugin from somewhere? I cannot see it in the plugins, I also don't appear to have the same screen that you are showing me above, all I managed to do was give myself a migraine. Can I have even "Noddier" instructions. Thank you from bewildered

Look up Crossepg under setup/system!

yummer

BH Lover
Thanks for this great post a911. lately I've been trying everything to get cross epg working and didn't realise others have been having trouble with the open tv providers. works a treat on 28.2

yummer

BH Lover
Have noticed that when watching a channel the program stays but all the info below it disappears for the "now" program on the standard channel selection guide. Is this due to the download on tune setting being turned to yes? And/or me having my standard EPG settings still being set up to hip hop in EPG panel. I've also got sat mate and rytec setup for scheduled downloads on EPG panel. Crossepg now works great up until this point.