BH epg not working for Sky Italy

edc1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

was using crossEPG successfully on vu Duo BH v2.0.1

but now after I upgraded BH to v2.0.6, crossEPG stops on parsing.

Disabled crossEPG and deleted any epg files. Now configured BH EPG panel, to download rytec Sky IT and Sky UK. However only Sky UK works, Sky IT does not download. Even EPG for Sky DE works.

Do I have to change something?

Thanks

Edward

twojags

Vu+ Newbie
I have a VU+ Solo2 and updated from B.H 2.0.2 to B.H. 2.0.6 and everything is great apart from the EPG which is only working on certain channels on 28E. There were no issues with the old image. Any ideas to correct the problem would be welcomed.
Thanks
twojags

edc1

Vu+ Newbie
I have a VU+ Solo2 and updated from B.H 2.0.2 to B.H. 2.0.6 and everything is great apart from the EPG which is only working on certain channels on 28E. There were no issues with the old image. Any ideas to correct the problem would be welcomed.
Thanks
twojags
see other thread on Italy community, http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/sky-italy-epg-not-working.15056/#post-113648

for me below works:

CrossEPG-OpenTV for Sky IT only
then BH EPG for Sky UK

twojags

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you edc1, I have no problems with IT only UK and that is using B.H EPG accessed by pressing the Menu button>EPG panel>EPG settings ( all green buttons ), select $ UK > yellow button > download. Wait for d/l to complete, red button, still no population of channel list. I have not configured for crossEPG, should this make a difference? Many thanks for any info.
Thanks
twojags

edc1

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you edc1, I have no problems with IT only UK and that is using B.H EPG accessed by pressing the Menu button>EPG panel>EPG settings ( all green buttons ), select $ UK > yellow button > download. Wait for d/l to complete, red button, still no population of channel list. I have not configured for crossEPG, should this make a difference? Many thanks for any info.
Thanks
twojags
Hi, I use same procedure for Sky UK, but when in EPG settings I choose Rytec-SKYUK. Are you using this one? This alone should work, no need for crossEPG