BH official Norwegian Translation

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Means you can't find that string in no.po file?

You have to check your no.po after translation on your box. Only in this way you can find srings, which are not translatable now.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I see the two strings in Help menu and they are the only ones still in english in that menu

And these are the strings (and others unknown until now) we need to discover to make them translatable.
What about Menu > Settings > A/V Settings > General Dolby delay (ms). Can you translate it?

roddiss

BH Lover
General Dolby Digital delay(ms) and General PCM delay(ms) is still in english, and Display > 16:9 content as

paolino

Vu+ User+++
General Dolby Digital delay(ms) and General PCM delay(ms) is still in english, and Display > 16:9 content as
Thanks:thankyou: , this confirmes to me, that it should be on all languages.
When your *.po will be ready, post it here like "Beta release" and we will add in new strings for translation.

roddiss

BH Lover
Do you need the strings in Plugins extension menu that describes what the plugin does? Several of these are still in english

roddiss

BH Lover
Well, lets start with these non translatable strings.
BUS:Internal
ESSID: Input hidden ESSID
Harddisk Standby: 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours
Infobar timeout: 1 to 10 seconds
MerlinEPGCenter: more than just an EPG
DVDPlayer: DVDplayer plays your dvds on your setopbox

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Well, lets start with these non translatable strings.
BUS:Internal
ESSID: Input hidden ESSID
Harddisk Standby: 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours
Infobar timeout: 1 to 10 seconds
MerlinEPGCenter: more than just an EPG
DVDPlayer: DVDplayer plays your dvds on your setopbox

Don't do double work ;). I'm extracting all non translatable strings from niglou fr.po. (comparing with cs.po - it's about 800 strings to add :suda:). Give me some days :lol: to finish it.

roddiss

BH Lover
What are those strings for? Non translatable and plugins? I was wondering why french was over 3800 strings and norwegian only 3100... Will these 800 strings be added my last translation file?