BH official Norwegian Translation

paolino

Vu+ User+++
What are those strings for? Non translatable and plugins? I was wondering why french was over 3800 strings and norwegian only 3100... Will these 800 strings be added my last translation file?

Give me an hour for testing. I'll post you your no.po modified for testings and translation. ;)

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Here it is. Check it, please. And add your information to no.po file in Poedit File > settings. Please, report non translatable. Thank you :thanks:.

Attachments

• no_nts_added.zip
    81.4 KB · Views: 5

paolino

Vu+ User+++
PS: For the lenght of strings - Stay as close as possible to english lenght (number of characters). And the best skin (my opinion) for testing is PIG Army Nex Gen Gradient (uses shortest space for strings) to avoid errors as I did. See attached file.

Attachments

• Army_Nex_Gen_Gradient.jpg
    Army_Nex_Gen_Gradient.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 18

roddiss

BH Lover
A lot of these i have already done and they work. Will these replace the ones i have done before? For example Scan wireless AP, is now BH wireless ap scan?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
A lot of these i have already done and they work. Will these replace the ones i have done before? For example Scan wireless AP, is now BH wireless ap scan?

You have to use all strings. These are not replacements. It depends on skin and plugin what string is using also a "." or " " (space) makes difference.

roddiss

BH Lover
I completely lost the energy to work on this after I got a lot of new strings to do. I have 350 left of the 800 new ones, I can already see from preliminary testing that there are still non translatable strings. I will report witch ones after I am finished and have tested. I am currently under treatment for tick bite so havent worked on this for quite some time now. But I will be back.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
It`s mainly strings that are in title strings, and some others. This is what I have found:

EPG Settings
Ecm Time:

And in Harddisk setup: seconds, hours, minutes

I'd like to ask you to post strings in file like for example "norvegian.txt" to simplify work on your Norwegian Translations.

Thank you for your help. :thanks:

roddiss

BH Lover
Like this? Or do you need original string? If so I have to copy all these original strings into a .txt document

Attachments

• norwegian.txt
    876 bytes · Views: 6

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Like this? Or do you need original string? If so I have to copy all these original strings into a .txt document

Yes, like your file attached. If you agree, I'll delete your previous posts, to not create an confusions (with strings reported).

Thank you.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I completely lost the energy to work on this after I got a lot of new strings to do. I have 350 left of the 800 new ones, I can already see from preliminary testing that there are still non translatable strings. I will report witch ones after I am finished and have tested. I am currently under treatment for tick bite so havent worked on this for quite some time now. But I will be back.

Reborn :yahoo:, thank you!