BH official Norwegian Translation

roddiss

BH Lover
Well, none of them worked. I have added some new ones also in the txt file. If you like you can try and fix all of the strings before you upload the changes.

Attachments

• norwegian.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 5

Tamaki

Administrator
Well, none of them worked. I have added some new ones also in the txt file. If you like you can try and fix all of the strings before you upload the changes.

Can you please post here the last .po file i have to give the coder.
So i'm sure i don't make mistakes. :)

roddiss

BH Lover
Corrected some things... this is based on the one before you added the untranslatable strings that dont work anyway

Attachments

• no.rar
    171.9 KB · Views: 7

roddiss

BH Lover
Some corrections. Can you add the norwegian translation to the next Rev update?

Attachments

• no.rar
    172 KB · Views: 2

roddiss

BH Lover
Are there others than Paolino who works with untranslatable strings? I suspect he has too much else to do, and I am not happy at all delivering an uncomplete translation because of the untranslatable strings. But I cant do more because I`m not coder who can correct the strings. I have done my best:)

Armageddon

BH Lover
Are there others than Paolino who works with untranslatable strings? I suspect he has too much else to do, and I am not happy at all delivering an uncomplete translation because of the untranslatable strings. But I cant do more because I`m not coder who can correct the strings. I have done my best:)

A fully agree, it would be nice to have the possibility to translate ALL strings.

roddiss

BH Lover
Some changes again, due to some fine peoples suggestions :) Please Tamaki, give to coder and hope it will be added in 2.0.6

Attachments

• no.rar
    172.1 KB · Views: 6