BH official Spanish Translation

rojillo1

BH Lover
From what I've seen, the problem was in the text of some buttons in the default skin, the text was too long. I have repaired the two screens you mentioned and others who had the same problem with the buttons.

Indeed, in the skin that you're using, untranslated text appears, if it is translated, at least in the default skin and the one I use.

Attachments

• es.rar
    186.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

paolino

Vu+ User+++
@rojillo1 : Thanks for your effort :thanks:. I'll add some strings to your last es.po and I'll post it here.
Please, be patient, it could take a week (I hope not ;)).

Nash

Vu+ Newbie
I'm Spanish too like @rojillo1, I'm testing with default skin in BH 2.0.9.1 and Vu+ Duo2, as far as I have been able to test the latest translation in Spanish seems to be fine =)

Congrats to @rojillo1

paolino

Vu+ User+++
The base I used was the es.po that was on the page, but lacked many strings, so I updated the file taking new strings from files .po other languages were updated to version 2.0.0.

Greetings.

This makes me more tranquilo ;). Just to aviod problems with compilation. I hope, that you didn't add any new strings with STB or DREAMBOX words.
Can you confirm this?

rojillo1

BH Lover
This makes me more tranquilo ;). Just to aviod problems with compilation. I hope, that you didn't add any new strings with STB or DREAMBOX words.
Can you confirm this?
Yes, the file is tested, took more than 1 month with translation and have not had any problems, the chains are updated to version 2.0.9.

I will continue updating new versions chains.

Greetings.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
There is one string you add, that will make problems in new image compilation!

msgid ""
"Your Dreambox is now ready to use.\n"
"\n"
"Your internet connection is working now.\n"
"\n"
"Please press OK to continue."
msgstr ""

Remove it, please.