BH recoded files management

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
First, I like to thank the BH team for their excellent image. The image is stable and powerful.

However, I am not sure whether some of the recorded files management function need to be enhanced?

My current version BH is 2.1.5 for DUO 2

1. Currently, the recorded files section only display month, day and recorded time. This kind display format is no problem in most of time, but if the recorded files date crosses over a year, there is some confuse. Whether there is function which can display a short format including year-month-date-time? I believ an enhanced time-stamp would be much more convenient.
2. Sorting of the recorded files. curerently, there is a buttion can change the sorting as date, A-Z and progress. They are very useful. However, Is there a function we can move the folders to the end of the file list and using the file sorting in the same time?

I am not sure whether the function is already exsited. If they are there some places, anyone please tell me where thay are.

Mito

Administrator
When you open the recordings list, you can press the menu button to choice another way to show the same list.