BH TUNER solo 4k

satboy

Vu+ Newbie
In the postioner tune menu it only lets me try to tune only two sats.

But in the tuner main menu i have saved four sat using non usals

nunigaia

In the postioner tune menu it only lets me try to tune only two sats.

But in the tuner main menu i have saved four sat using non usals

Post a screenshot of your configuration.

Describe with the most delailed information your system installation, referring LNB's, comutators, antennas, number of cables, etc.

best regards
nunigaia

satboy

Vu+ Newbie
My setup is:
Black inverto twin lnb.
Triax 88cm dish.
WF100 Twin cable.
Tuner a is set to advanced cable gong to motor from vu solo 4k box
Tuner b is set to second cable of motorised dish witch is going straight lnb.tune 1.jpg tune 2.jpg

Here are couple of pics as i said i have four sats in main config but it will only let ahve two in postioner tune

Mick12334

Why are you using Diseqc 1.2, instead of USALS?
I have to, as I have a 36v motor, and a V-Box II.
If using Diseqc 1.2 try going into the menu, Setup, Service Searching, Tuner Configuration, and select Tuner A.
Scroll to Satellite, the press the < > buttons, to select a satellite, you then scroll down to the option not to use USALS, and allocate a number, for the satellite, different to other numbers already used.
You then go to Positioner Setup, move the dish East/West, to find the satellite, then save it as the same number you've allocated to it.
Once you've done this for all available satellites you can start scanning in the channels, or download a motorized channel list.

Mick12334

What image are you running?
Are you setting each satellite up, in the Tuner configuration menu, and saving them to a different number?
Why are you using Diseqc 1.2 and not USALS?
Please post more detailed information, of what exactly you are doing, and how you have the Tuner A configured.

satboy

Vu+ Newbie
3.0 i have tried to online upgrade but the box crashes and have to reflash

Are you setting each satellite up, in the Tuner configuration menu, and saving them to a different number? YES

Why are you using Diseqc 1.2 and not USALS? /I think the dish is slightly out.

I Go in to tuner a config save a sat and then go into postioner tune menu to move dish.

But after saving four sats in tuner A still only show two in postioner tune

Mick12334

Is that Black Hole 3.0?
If your dish is slightly out just alter the Longitude setting slightly, until it's at the strongest signal, on all satellites, remember negative longitude readings = West, positive = East.
If it's too far out re-align the dish, or get someone to do it for you.
There isn't a Position Tune menu, on Black Hole, but a position Setup, and you can only move to satellites stored correctly in the Tuner Configuration menu.
Can you please post an image of your Tuner A configuration, for all the satellites you have stored.

satboy

Vu+ Newbie
Will post image tomorrow her indoors is watching the telly at the moment.

Another question if you don't mind.

If i backup my image can i reflash with a different BH Image and restore my settings

Mick12334

If using a new image, like Black Hole 3.02F, or Open Black Hole 0.6, I'd do a fresh installation.
You can back up your channels, and Bouquets, using dreamboxedit, then transfer them back, once the installation has been completed.