Black Hole 2.0.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboPirate

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I have 2 Cloud I Box II without the Plus tried different image and found 1 Black Hole for this STB version 2.0.9 the problem I have is I can't install any ipk.......I try I get message it installed but when I go to activate any CAM I get an error message image something 2.0.9.........the Camd I want to install is ***** emu and ******..........the other Cloud I Box I installed PLi 6.2 rc but I want to learn about Open Black Hole.....thanks in advance TP

AlexWilMac

You made a lot of mistakes: you didn't read ANY rules of the forum.
Not only you are talking about illegal stuff but you also seem not to have a VU+ box!
I smell a big warning arriving from admins ;)

nunigaia

Hello, I have 2 Cloud I Box II without the Plus tried different image and found 1 Black Hole for this STB version 2.0.9 the problem I have is I can't install any ipk.......I try I get message it installed but when I go to activate any CAM I get an error message image something 2.0.9.........the Camd I want to install is ***** emu and ******..........the other Cloud I Box I installed PLi 6.2 rc but I want to learn about Open Black Hole.....thanks in advance TP

*** WARNING ***

1) NO SUPPORT FOR CLONES HERE!

2) NO SUPPORT FOR EMU´S.

Sorry mate! ... Unfortunately, it seems you havent´t read our board rules in the moment you joined our board :(

Please, take a moment in your mind for "reflection", and read it carefully for instance, because it will only take you a few pair of minutes --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

*** THREAD CLOSED ***

best regards
nunigaia

Matrix10

Administrator
*** WARNING ***

For this gross violation of the forum rules follows two weeks BAN.
Im sorry ,If you do not have an original box, then here's nothing for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.