Black Hole 3.0.1C Vu+ Solo2 OE 3

kchris

Vu+ Newbie
Or i would reinstall again and without installing anything i would mount hdd usb etc. Good luck

ok thanks for answers and yes thinking of that to a reinstall that is,, and start from scratch,and first of all try the hdd function.
once again thanks

Gimitryci

Vu+ User
ok thanks for answers and yes thinking of that to a reinstall that is,, and start from scratch,and first of all try the hdd function.
once again thanks
No problem. I were having loats of trouble but luckily now seems to be stable and things running ok.

kchris

Vu+ Newbie
reinstalled and the issue with xbmc seems ok now getting picture..but the other issue´s is still the same.

amartag

Vu+ Newbie
i have a problème with recording > hard drive is mounted correctly but i c'ant record /
i have this screensho_rect.jpg screenshot_eng.jpg
screenshot_hard.jpg

Last edited:

cenk tezcan

Vu+ Newbie
Unfortunately, v3.0.1 doesn't work properly with MaxTV Croatia CI+ CAM (Nagra w/ high bitrate support). V2.1.7 also doesn't work.
Enigma restarts every cca 1 minute without any error message in crash log.

V2.1.4 works as it should.
Does anyone know how to fix this or what could cause such behaviour?

same here Turkey dogantv ci+cam. crash every 1 min.

Gimitryci

Vu+ User
Official Vu+ images supports ONLY CI modules. No CI+ support.
I think your CI CAM module works correctly as CI module but when the CI+ subsystem is invoked, something is missing.
For this kind of issues, you can try to contact Vu+ (www.vuplus.com).
Here are crash error log plus green screen on reboot

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1436472548559.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1436472548559.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 33
  • enigma2_crash_1450251989.rar
    18.8 KB · Views: 11

Gimitryci

Vu+ User
Just to add on this on the vu+ latest image there is no problems with the Ci module works perfectly fine so is nothing to ask Vu+ about it. Can anyone plz check the crash error and try help me and everyone else stuck with this problem. Thanks BH team.

Rino777

Vu+ Newbie
So on topic of CI+ CAM (w/ high bitrate support) crashing Enigma without any info about the crash in the log...

I thoroughly tested the following VU+ original experimental firmwares:
vuplus-image-vusolo2-20151124174405_usb.zip
vuplus-image-vusolo2-20151201174108_usb.zip
vuplus-image-vusolo2-20151203171257_usb.zip
vuplus-image-vusolo2-20151208180110_usb.zip

All these firmwares work correctly with my CI+ CAM, no crashing whatsoever.
Thx.

Why you don't use this original experimental firmwares (if that fix CI+ CAM problem)